GTA SA glitch!

So i cant play GTA SA on my laptop that has windows 8. The mouse works perfectly when i don't move but when i move around in the game the mouse wont move. This is very annoying and i already tried the .dll files but nothing worked! Please help i spent hours trying to fix this but i cant. Thanks! PS: I just downloaded gta SA and it does not work.

Let your windows to update, or update it by self, in early windows 8 versions had problems with cursor in 3D applications as it was made for touchscreens only. or try to ****** for some mouse drivers.

Everything is updated to 8.1 and i do not know how to get mouse drivers and which ones. Please help or explain!

Tried putting DINPUT8.dll in the root directory of GTA San Andreas? Don't download that .dll, just copy paste it in the directory, it can be found in System32 folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerJota
Посмотреть сообщение
Check

Your method does not work IZN but i am trying yours StreetGT. Thanks for the help though IZN i appreciate it a lot!

Sadly, None of these methods work for me so if anyone has any ideas please tell me. No idea is bad!

Make a new pc user acc and install GTA SA in it and run it your mouse will work it's my promose, as it is already happened with me.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=485064 Try this?

Go ingame and make sure you have your mouse settings set up correctly and not crossed with any keyboard control. Just a thought