object id 18646

I am making a command called /strobe.

This command is for cops to attach a flashing siren to the any vehicle. My problem is that the object attaches to the vehicle but it doesn't flash. It only flashes when the weather is set to 2. Is there any alternative to fix this?

Object 18646 flashes all the time, day or night.

If it doesn't for you, then it's a client issue.

You can see a filterscript with it here, notice the screenshots show the flash during the day.

What could be the issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
View Post
The first question would be: do you have any mods (besides SA:MP)? If so, remove them all (again, besides SA:MP, since some people like to be pedantic).
No, I do not but I still reinstalled everything just to be sure and it still won't work.

Not being funny but my friend uses a cracked version and gets the same problem, where as I have a bought version and don't have that issue, not saying you used a cracked version just inputting some information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolated
View Post
Not being funny but my friend uses a cracked version and gets the same problem, where as I have a bought version and don't have that issue, not saying you used a cracked version just inputting some information.
It's this.. now let me first say. I do own the game and can take a picture of it if needs be! DONT BAN ME!. I use this crack, as my disc is fucked up... and at the time I had GTA Installed anyway and just packed the game in a .rar to extract for future installations. Then I cracked the game using the v1.0 EU Crack.

If you have the v1.0 EU crack, and not the v1.0 USA crack, or whatever the alternative is I know there are 2. This issue will appear. There is also other issues with it, which I can't recall as I now have a USA crack. Download the v1.0 crack USA and your issue, along with others will be solved!

Okay guys.