maphelp

i having 12670 object in my server some maps r loading slowly one by one how to fix this problem my object are creaate in CreateDynamicObject.

I don't think you can fix this problem, having a lot of objects isn't good mate, try to get rid of the useless ones.

hmmm any other idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScripteRNaBEEL
Посмотреть сообщение
hmmm any other idea
You need a better host that could hold all of these objects together.
If you want to help players not to fall through the floor in interiors then you can just make some int that the minute you get into it it you will freeze and it will give you time to load the objects.

You need a batter host or somting lol, and removed some objects bro 12k objects it's ALOT.
hope I helped.

If you're saying that the objects aren't completely streamed (only part by part) - You should then try increasing the number of visible items. For objects, if you're using Incognito's Streamer, it's set to 500 objects only to be streamed at once. You can increase that value for better streaming.

pawn Код:
native Streamer_SetVisibleItems(type, items);

//Usage example:
public OnGameModeInit() {

Streamer_SetVisibleItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT, 700); //Do not increase it more than 1000. SA-MP's limit is up to 1000 objects only to be streamed once at a time.

You Are Using Streamer ( CreateDynamicObject )
Changed To CreateObject But You Cant Use CreateObject Under 1000 Object. And CreateDynamicObject is unlimted.
( sorry for my bad english )