Any good event ideas?

Looking to run a special event in my server, post your ideas below.

VIP giveaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloride
View Post
VIP giveaway
No, i'm talking about physical events

Here is a few:

Last Man Standing: Players stand on the wings of a playne (preferbly stunt or dodo) and the pilot has to shake them off over time. Last one remaining on the wing wins.

Dodge The Shamal: Players stand on a tall flat skyscraper and attempt to dodge the pilot who flys at them. Experience pilots required. A good area for this is the skyscraper near flint county bridge.

Hide n Seek: Server admin hunts players inside a big interior (maddog, crack house ect.) and the last one alive wins. Server admin must turn off his/her radar though.

Races / Triathlon

Just a few I did when I was admin of a certain pilot server.

You could also search the filterscript section for various other events such as a spelling one or moneybag. There are plenty of great scripts there,

Capture the flag, Gun Game, Capture the vehicle, Finding a Hidden Pickup, Rivershell (migrate it into your GM), Attack-Defend, Last Team Standing (reward the whole team), Last Man Standing (provide a spectator mode)

Treasure hunt.
This event was made by admins of KCNR, and it was fucking awesome.

The first spawned everyone near warehous and gave them sanchez.
The gave them hint: I love fishes or something like that and players went to fishiong place there in the sea was a objects having text for the next hint. Again the next place had a hidden clue for next place. and finally the last position was at mountains where there was a money bag.

u can make a similar event but u gotta do something about players not following hints but other players... (happened with me, i was the first but then players started following me, and the last hint, they did it before me )

Maybe a Derby event?

Money bag event or mine hunting.

i am making an event now, i am putting questions icons all over area 51, about 300

i have mapped a new area 51 base.... mission= first player to collect 2000 score wins [5 mins timer]

BUTTT some icons have + 1 or + 5 score random score

[rough example] so... if player check score on enter pickup if player score + 2000

he/she is the winner

give players mp5 and 2 grenades..

Parkour

I think DM or summer Gala Event on beach.

Well, I have a good Idea for you :
You add about 10 Pickups in each city, Players must find the pickups to get a specific Prize, like if you are Role Play server, example of 30.000$ + 30 Respect Points. And if you want it to be harder, you can make 30 Pickups in each city and only 10 of them working. And the 10 working pickups will be random for each player. Not all players the same. That would be awesome.
Just tell me what do u think and I want to listen to the opinion of others

RPG hit stunt cars
( search it on ******* it's awesome)

Looking for more event suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMH
View Post
Treasure hunt.

The gave them hint: I love fishes or something like that and players went to fishiong place there in the sea was a objects having text for the next hint. Again the next place had a hidden clue for next place. and finally the last position was at mountains where there was a money bag.

u can make a similar event but u gotta do something about players not following hints but other players... (happened with me, i was the first but then players started following me, and the last hint, they did it before me )
Well I think the same ideas

Races towards a location on the map using quite slow vehicles and rewarding a high price.
(Bus race to LSPD, tractor race to Area 69, etc.)

Make a team war, 5 vs 5 with only m4, snipers and silenced pistols. Where snipers and silenced pistols kill with 1 shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronFarley
View Post
Here is a few:

Last Man Standing: Players stand on the wings of a playne (preferbly stunt or dodo) and the pilot has to shake them off over time. Last one remaining on the wing wins.

Dodge The Shamal: Players stand on a tall flat skyscraper and attempt to dodge the pilot who flys at them. Experience pilots required. A good area for this is the skyscraper near flint county bridge.

Hide n Seek: Server admin hunts players inside a big interior (maddog, crack house ect.) and the last one alive wins. Server admin must turn off his/her radar though.

Races / Triathlon

Just a few I did when I was admin of a certain pilot server.

You could also search the filterscript section for various other events such as a spelling one or moneybag. There are plenty of great scripts there,
lol aron ,u retired from admin rank in pilots life.
well you can do hide and seek,dts,dth,quiz,swimming,running,etc

removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMH
View Post
Treasure hunt.

They weren't the first to do this, back in the early days of SAMP things were alot more limited. Which is how this came about, someone thought "I can't make anything unique or creative with these functions?", however then said "We have all the functions to make a treasure hunt server". There was over 50 of these "hunts", the downside? I knew where all the treasure was xD.

However, it was a fun and engaging server. They just needed to make the clues, and treasure spawns dynamic so it was never the same, or so obvious that it was that location the treasure was at?. This could be done by, having around 20 start in the same location, or as I said earlier make it dynamic.