New Saints Row Game

Gat Out of Hell will retail individually for $19.95 and will be released on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on Jan. 27, 2015. The expansion will also be part of an upcoming re-release of Saints Row 4 called Saints Row 4: Re-Elected for PS4 and Xbox One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moE-nxRVwPY

can't wait

This game is ridiculously stupid, extremely childish and unbelivably shallow.

I love it.

Seems cool and fun.
I hope I'll get my better computer until this date to be able to play the game in the best conditions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drebin
Посмотреть сообщение
This game is ridiculously stupid, extremely childish and unbelivably shallow.

I love it.
Kid's game.

Spinoff DLC-Standalone*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonia5
Посмотреть сообщение
Kid's game.
Not really.

I will shot Satan in the face, love it, despite the fact its most un-logical game ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really.
Saints row is a good game also fun but i think they messed it and it's just getting crappy.
am not hating am just saying because soon saints row will run out of ideas on the next release.

Why always talking of a far far away future when we're just talking of the present moment (and in some rare cases such as this one, of a near future) ?
Just enjoy when you live and stop thinking of things too young to be considered as important !

saints row is like GTA too but the feature are Very different because saint row take some little super powers and robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonia5
Посмотреть сообщение
Saints row is a good game also fun but i think they messed it and it's just getting crappy.
am not hating am just saying because soon saints row will run out of ideas on the next release.
It takes a certain age and education (aka understanding of the world) to understand many jokes and dialogs in the game that simply seem stupid and childish to some people. Grand Theft Auto is a perfect example for this too.
I'm sure many people played through this game without even realising the allusions and especially criticism towards our world mirrored in the storyline.

Yay. Steelport. Again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta
Посмотреть сообщение
Yay. Steelport. Again.
What is different to Steelwater to Steelport?

awesome game

Saints Row releasing another DLC as a game, gg. But, I'll be getting it anyway, love all Saints Row series.

This franchise used to be a competitor to GTA, now it's like COD, instead LESS improvements between each games.

The game died when SR3 was released....

Quote:
Originally Posted by zT KiNgKoNg
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by zT KiNgKoNg
Посмотреть сообщение
No. The game begun from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drebin
Посмотреть сообщение
It takes a certain age and education (aka understanding of the world) to understand many jokes and dialogs in the game that simply seem stupid and childish to some people. Grand Theft Auto is a perfect example for this too.
I'm sure many people played through this game without even realising the allusions and especially criticism towards our world mirrored in the storyline.
Okay the game seems good with dildo fighting init which makes me laugh also the other's they made saints row 1 and 2 just like Grand Theft Auto until saints row 3 came out.