Anyone know how to fix?

Hey guys, Since some days My ****** chrome and IE both dosen't open any websites, it does but after alot of refreshing and or if i click the 'x' button (not the close browser one but which stops loading) it opens the website.
Anyone know what is causing it? Other Skype, SAMP servers work fine

Clear your cache, run your antivirus and make a test.

It's just because of the viruses, pm me i got a solution for it as this was happened to me also.

Yes, your PC is likely inected.

The best thing you can do is run numerous virus scans with at least two types of antivirus.

After that, run a junk cleaner and system check-up (Advanced System Care is free and good for this).

Next redownload/install both ****** Chrome and Internet Explorer using IE as the download browser- this is important for rewriting any infected files in your browser.

i will help you bro.
Its due to problems with chrome extention. Goto Task manager > Process > Select chrome and end process

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsss
Посмотреть сообщение
i will help you bro.
Its due to problems with chrome extention. Goto Task manager > Process > Select chrome and end process
That would not cause an issue with Internet Explorer, nor should any extensions cause issues like that since the only ones that work are the ones that are found in the ****** Download store.

You should try to reinstall ****** Chrome. I can't barely think anyone uses IE Explorer these days, it's extremely slow.

I had a similar issue, turns out I completely forgot I was using a different DNS server. Try switching it to ******'s and see what happens. Another useful thing to do would be to ping common sites and checking the response times, it could be for whatever reason your connection to their services is being throttled..

Download Malwarebytes Anti Malware and run it. Then download HitmanPro run it. And then download CCleaner and run it. It should help.

Hello,

This could indicate an issue with your proxy setup. If you use a proxy server, try turning it off in your Windows network settings. See more information in the Microsoft help site.