Map Sprite/TextDraw PlayerOnMap

hi samp devs

basically making a filterscript that does parachute service basically ive got the checkpoint then the tv sprite and you select either plane or helicopter then got the map to come up but im having trouble in scripting another textdraw over the top to get player's pos so u can move to its desired location then it will take you there and then jump out of the plane script complete once this stage is done any1 have any ideas or knowledge that could lend a hand will add to credits plus rep+

anyone?

why don't you simply use "SetPlayerPos"? Less complicated..

I want the user to select where it they want to go skydiving via textdraw map and then another textdraw move across the map and it calculates pos then set the player pos

why not use the actual map so it'd be more accurate https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerClickMap

yea did use that at first but decided I want to use the textdraw map because the map is more cleaner

then you'd need a bunch of small clickable textdraws over the top which will result in less accuracy, but you could order them in a 2d array

clickableTDs[x][y]

say the map is 3000 wide 3000 high, the textdraws are 100 width and height, that'd need 30 clickable textdraws on the x and 30 on the y

then when they click on one the x and y of the actual world would be
x = clickableTDs[x] * 30;
y = clickableTDs[y] * 30;

the reason it's 30 is because 3000 / 100 is 30, if the textdraws were 50 width and height it'd be 3000 / 59 = 60

thanks for the heads up that's one alternative but I want the use be able to move a textdraw mapicon on the textdraw map with arrows more smoother I reckon would it still be done the same way?