I'm sick of!

I'm sick of looking for ENGLISH samp servers when the names english and most of the other details are english I log in and it's fucking russian! I have nothing against russians but please put [Rus] in front of the name as a few other servers do.

ok...

So any idea when the prop hunt server is opening?

Lol idk.. maybe soon? :S

And I'm sick of people-like you spamming with useless shit... It's been like this for a long time, won't change.

Sickness, Russians Server are obvious as hell i cant understand how you cant notice them lel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold_Collins
Посмотреть сообщение
Sickness, Russians Server are obvious as hell i cant understand how you cant notice them lel
Agreed. I usually check their URL first in-case its something like "www.something.ru" giving a MASSIVE hint that is Russian.

Apart from that, You may want to see your doctor if you become any more ill over these Russian servers.. From the sound of shit, it looks like you need a sick bowl straight away. This obviously should be treated as a 911 emergency (if your complaining here ofc)

Nothing can express my reaction at this thread then this GIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
Useless post.

Well they should add a language tag to the server name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
Omg hahahahahahahh! This.. Is just woah amazing :* D
Anyways, whats the big deal.. Log in the server if its russian just quit it and join another one...
Siiimple.