"You Are Banned From This Server" SA:MP Bug

Hey guys sorry for inconvenience i was playing in a server then my game lagged out and server restarted for me only then while connection again it saying to me "you are banned from this server" like this

I'm pretty sure none banned me because i know this server ban system and it different than this

sometimes happens administrator ban the ip range, use the hotspot shield to come and know what happened, or go to the forum server. It also happens to have a server protection that if your connection is bad, you're banned by mistake, flood attack.

It's a known bug, to resolve it if the server never lets you back in. You A: If your the owner reboot the server. B: Disconnect from your internet connection and reconnect. Else, you were intentionally banned by the owner, or an administrator.

Restart your router

it's okay , i fixed the issue - i appreciate to you all

It isn't always bug, i got banned from a server once ( real ban ) and i get this message at connect. So, it might be your account banned with IP Ban. OR, SA-MP Bug. I just close SA-MP and refresh multiple times and can connect.
Hope I helped.

I know this reply is a totally late since this problem was raised in public during 2014 (for you and some persons who presently have this problem), but if you haven't figured a way how to fix it, use this method:

1. Change your IP with any trusted VPN Proxy App or Software, it doesn't matter. Just ensure your IP changes.
2. Join that specific server.
3. If you're an admin, unban you first and original IP or if you're just a player in someone else's server, give them your original IP and ask them to do a lookup. If no one didn't ban you and the server bugged out, causing it to ban you automatically, they'll obviously remove the ban.
4. Switch back to your old IP, and try joining the server.

P.S. I had this same problem on my server, and this method fixed it for me.

Either you got IP-banned, or someone in your range got banned so you got banned with him.

OR

You got crashed in class selection.
You spectated a player in class selection.
There's a server bug.
You reconnected many times and got blocked by the anti bot of that server.
You are in an internet cafe and one of the players got banned.
You are sharing your network with someone.

It's a common SA-MP bug and can be often fixed by reloading the samp bans file.

Meh, you can just quit sa-mp and rejoin if not, just restart the router/network.

sometime server banned the IP automatically for frequently connections attempt

This happens because (sometimes) when you're in this re connection state, your character reports damage/death so your client attempts to send the damage data to the server whilst connecting, the server thinks this is a possible attack so it rejects your join request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMythHunter
View Post
Meh, you can just quit sa-mp and rejoin if not, just restart the router/network.
What is the router under $100??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osma2Thomas
View Post
What is the router under $100??
That don't make any sense at all.

Known bug. Keep reloading. Eventually it will work.