Possible to make objects in 2 virtual worlds but not any others?

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to make objects appear in 2 virtual worlds, For example The objects will appear in Virtual World 0 and 2 but not in any others.

I use to own a multimod server where objects would be in different virtual worlds, E.G Stunt objects would be in virtual world 1, CNR virtual world 2 Zombies virtual world 3 and so on so on.

I want to know if I can make some of the objects appear in different virtual worlds but not all of them.

I was thinking of something like this but I'm unsure.

Код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, 0 .. 1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 200.0, Float:drawdistance = 0.0);
or create a loop function in on under the maps that will remake the objects code but for each virtual world its ment to be in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
If there is no native way, you could just make two objects. Really all streamers do is show and hide objects based on a person's world - the objects themselves don't actually have a world parameter.
Ok thanks.

pawn Код:
CreateDynamicObjectEx(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, Float:drawdistance = 0.0, Float:streamdistance = 200.0, worlds[] = { -1 }, interiors[] = { -1 }, players[] = { -1 }, maxworlds = sizeof worlds, maxinteriors = sizeof interiors, maxplayers = sizeof players);