why no one helps ?

each time i ask anyone for help the dont reply me or just say no! Whats the benifit of you guys then? Is something wrong with people in this forum?

Asking help through PM is definately not a good way to obtain help, dont you think ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4t3K
Посмотреть сообщение
Asking help through PM is definately not a good way to obtain help, dont you think ?
Why ? In PM i will say Help me, in real life i also say Help me, is there a difference?

Quote:

Whats the benifit of you guys then?

You do realise no one is actually obliged to help? The scripting help forum is not an official service, it's just for newbies (or sometimes more experienced people) to ask questions/get help whilst the more experienced (in that field) reply as volunteers, if they want... Many experienced users no longer post in the scripting help section because of the impatience, rudeness, begging and general ignorance displayed by those needing help, and unfortunately it kind of seems like you are just another one of those people.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение
You do realise no one is actually obliged to help? The scripting help forum is not an official service, it's just for newbies (or sometimes more experienced people) to ask questions/get help whilst the more experienced (in that field) reply as volunteers, if they want... Many experienced users no longer post in the scripting help section because of the impatience, rudeness, begging and general ignorance displayed by those needing help, and unfortunately it kind of seems like you are just another one of those people.
You mean they suck? helping someone in this case means not build me a gamemode but maybe help with little commands or any feature? Me myself have experience in helping others in Android field. I always helped everyone who asked me. But when i asked to help they refused !>!!

Because we are in a community forum and thus if someone has the same problem as you got, he doesnt have to create a new thread or to send a new PM to another persons.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Because we are in a community forum and thus if someone has the same problem as you got, he doesnt have to create a new thread or to send a new PM to another persons.
I have the problem that no one has experienced before :3

I checked through your threads, and all have been answered. I see no problem there.
If you're asking people over PM, then that's your own mistake.

@ntmp
If you need a script post it on Script request section and why you are messaging others to make ?

no i dont have any issue i was denied for 2 times than i thought of other people that came for help and the people didnt helped them. #think.