streamer warnings and crashes

hi guys i got this errors in my old gamemode i know it says that the version is old but i updated everything and it still says it .. can anyone help me please ;(
this is the warning
pawn Код:
[00:14:38] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[00:14:38] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[00:14:38] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[00:14:38] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[00:14:38] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[00:14:38] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x27301) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)

Wait re download again the latest plugin and the include files then re compile the script again.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865

i solved the crashes.