Cannot create database..

How to fix this?

P.S: I suck on MySQL!

Is it your database (do you got an admin login) or are you just allowed to use it? If the latter, you might have to request the admin to create the database for you.

Didn't understand you a lot but it's localhost..Can we talk on skype to explain me more?

Giving support privately is usually something that is done paid, and it goes against the concept of a forum.

Are you logging in with the root user?

Yep..

Well, the point is that you dont have the privileges to create a database, so it somehow cant be the real root login youre using.

(and yep, I dont do private support, just because Im not a personal service guy, but helping here publicly in the forum )

Edit: Are you running this on a VPS, or is it a managed database like a gamehoster?
Edit 2: Go to the "users" tab, find the user youre logging in with, and click "edit privileges". All "global privileges" should be ticked. Especially, the "CREATE" privilege determines if youre allowed to create databases with that user.

So how can I fix this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogorakis
Посмотреть сообщение
So how can I fix this?
Well, I'm sure a quick ****** search of 'cannot create databases with root user' would help you, but he has given a possible solution in his last post.