Which is the Best Admin System which offers maximum commands and is best for dm server?

Hi, Title says everything
Also please dont give me a link to all admin systems. Just give your reviews if you want I want to know the best one

JakeAdmin.

Lux Admin : Here best one i recommend.

Enjoy,

No admin system is going to work perfectly by simply adding it to your script, you need to edit it to suit your server's needs if you don't want to write one from scratch.

The best admin system is that you make yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadaradam
Посмотреть сообщение
The best admin system is that you make yourself.
#GenericResponseTo'WhatIsTheBest'GoneWrong2014

Uhm, regarding your response; not strictly true. I chose to make my admin system from scratch and do I regret it? Well, not really but I certainly wasted a bit of time with it. One command led to another and before I knew it, I had an admin system.

I see no harm in using an existing one but as Potassium rightly said, there will have to be alterations for it to fit properly.

There's some admin system ...
Melladmin
ladmin
LuxAdmin...
i suggestion you to use ladmin if you are using Team Death Match(like COD etc..)
Good LuckxD

use LuxAdmin or ZeroAdmin(or something) or the fAdmin

EDIT: i forgot to tell the JakAdmin

JakAdmin for sure

<<<< The creator.

----------

Even though i am the creator of JakAdmin i have never use my scripts in my own server, i am scripting a new one for myself, a private script code so in that way, I am using a private script unlike to that JakAdmin which is already expose to the public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jake_
Посмотреть сообщение
JakAdmin for sure

<<<< The creator.

----------

Even though i am the creator of JakAdmin i have never use my scripts in my own server, i am scripting a new one for myself, a private script code so in that way, I am using a private script unlike to that JakAdmin which is already expose to the public.
wow, You never use your own scripts in your server. That means there must be some sort of problem with that system.

Recommended Admin Systems :
Lux Admin System
Zero's admin system