config related question

hey guys, I have a question:
Does the cfg lines order matter? My host is forcing the cfg settings when I start the server. It always puts the plugins line after the gamemode line and runs the server like that.
Somehow my plugins don't work and I wonder if that's the problem.

Try putting them in the correct order that are in the drafult cfg or just paste a new one and rewrite your settings

There's nothing I can do. When I press start, or restart, the control panel rewrites the entire cfg and saves it. I am asking, because I am discussing this with the tech dude, and I need to know what to tell him. Does the line order count?

Try using other updated plugins?

Line order does not count as far as I know. It's important that the correct files are present on the server. If it's a windows server the DLL's have to be inside the plugins directory, if it's a Linux server however, you'll need the .so files of the plugin. Note, that if it's a Linux server, in the server.cfg it should have '.so' after the name, AND the plugin names are case sensitive (everything, or almost everything is case sensitive on Linux afaik).

Windows:
Код:
plugins someplugin anotherplugin
Linux:
Код:
plugins someplugin.so anotherplugin.so
Hope this helps you further

I know how it works, I just needed to know about the order. They successfully switched the order of the lines. I also updated the plugin file for safety, and now it seems to be working. I don't know what solved it, but thanks for your input.