Report ID

Hello SA-MP Team, Today i am building a report system which bases on ReportID, then the player waits till an Admin handles the ReportID, now below is the code of my report system, it works well as i expected. However, there are some few issues in this report system, The ReportID is bugged, Once the ReportID 0 is used, And the report was closed/trashed/cancelled, The ReportID 0 is not usable anymore, it will proceed to next digit id, till it reaches the Max Report, Mind helping me out guys?

pawn Код:
stock ResetReport(reportid)
{
    ReportInfo[reportid][rid] = 0;
    ReportInfo[reportid][repid] = INVALID_PLAYER_ID;
    ReportInfo[reportid][repedid] = INVALID_PLAYER_ID;
    ReportInfo[reportid][reporthr] = 0;
    ReportInfo[reportid][reportsec] = 0;
    ReportInfo[reportid][reportmin] = 0;
    format(ReportInfo[reportid][reporter], 24, "None");
    format(ReportInfo[reportid][reported], 24, "None");
    format(ReportInfo[reportid][reporttext], 128, "Invalid");
    ReportInfo[reportid][handled] = 0;
    format(ReportInfo[reportid][handler], 24, "None");
    ReportInfo[reportid][used] = 0;
    ReportInfo[reportid][handleid] = INVALID_PLAYER_ID;
    return 1;
}
stock SendReport(rids, playerid, reportid, reason[])
{
    new string[190];
    ReportInfo[rids][rid] = rids;
    format(ReportInfo[rids][reporter], 24, "%s", GetName(playerid));
    format(ReportInfo[rids][reported], 24, "%s", GetName(reportid));
    format(ReportInfo[rids][reporttext], 128, "%s", reason);
    gettime(ReportInfo[rids][reporthr], ReportInfo[rids][reportmin], ReportInfo[rids][reportsec]);
    ReportInfo[rids][handled] = 0;
    format(ReportInfo[rids][handler], 24, "None");
    ReportInfo[rids][used] = 1;
    ReportInfo[rids][repid] = playerid;
    ReportInfo[rids][repedid] = reportid;
    format(string, sizeof(string), "** [RID %d] "lightblue"%s(%d) has just reported %s(%d) for "red"%s", rids, GetName(playerid), playerid, GetName(reportid), reportid, reason);
    SendAdmin(-1, string);
    SendAdmin(-1, "** To handle the report, Simply /handlereport, otherwise ignore it, to trash it, /trashreport.");
    format(string, sizeof(string), "** You reported "blue"%s "white"for "red"%s "white"<%d:%02d:%02d>", GetName(reportid), reason, ReportInfo[rids][reporthr], ReportInfo[rids][reportmin], ReportInfo[rids][reportsec]);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, string);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "Your report has been sent to online admins, Wait for an admin to response to your report.");
    Sent_Report[playerid] = 1;
    return 1;
}
stock HandleReport(reportid, playerid)
{
    if(ReportInfo[reportid][used] == 0)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Report ID doesn't exist!");
        return 1;
    }
    if(ReportInfo[reportid][handled] == 1)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Report is being handled by another Admin already!");
        return 1;
    }
    new id = ReportInfo[reportid][repid];
    new string[190];

format(string, sizeof(string), "** "green"Admin %s has handled your report, Wait for the admin to reply regarding to your report.", GetName(playerid));
    SendClientMessage(id, -1, string);
    format(string, sizeof(string), "You handled "green"%s's "white"report (/rtp to reply to the player)", GetName(id));
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "If you think it's time to close the report, Simply /closereport.");

handling_R[playerid] = 1;
    handling_ID[playerid] = reportid;
    ReportInfo[reportid][handleid] = playerid;

ReportInfo[reportid][handled] = 1;
    format(ReportInfo[reportid][handler], 24, "%s", GetName(playerid));
    return 1;
}
stock CloseReport(reportid, playerid)
{
    if(handling_R[playerid] == 0)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You do not handle any reports at the moment.");
        return 1;
    }
    new string[190];

format(string, sizeof(string), "** "red"Admin %s has closed your report, The report has been solved or disregard, Contact the admin for more info.", GetName(playerid));
    format(string, sizeof(string), "You closed "green"%s's "white"report.", GetName(id));

handling_R[playerid] = 0;
    handling_ID[playerid] = -1;

ResetReport(reportid);
    return 1;
}
stock TrashReport(reportid, playerid)
{
    if(ReportInfo[reportid][used] == 0)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Report ID doesn't exist!");
        return 1;
    }
    if(ReportInfo[reportid][handled] == 1)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Report is being handled by another Admin already!");
        return 1;
    }
    new string[190];

format(string, sizeof(string), "** "red"Admin %s has trashed your report for some reasons, Contact the admin for more info regarding to it.", GetName(playerid));
    format(string, sizeof(string), "You trashed "green"%s's "white"report.", GetName(id));

ResetReport(reportid);
    return 1;
}

The problem would be with the value that you are using in SendReport. So can you show us where you're using that function?

I am using the values and the strings for the HandleReport, CloseReport and TrashReport (including ResetReport)

pawn Код:
SendReport(rids, playerid, reportid, reason[])
The value of 'rids' is most likely your issue.

Possibly,
Mind telling me how to fix the issue, what am i trying to do here is:

• Assign the report in a ID.
• If the report ID is cancelled / trashed, it will be filled with the next /report.

That's what I am trying to ask you for...
I need to see where you're actually using 'SendReport' in order for an actual report to be saved.

Ahh i found it.

pawn Код:
CMD:report(playerid, params[])
{
    new id, reason[128];
    if(sscanf(params, "us[128]", id, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Usage: /report <playerid> <report>");
    if(id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Player not connected.");
    SendReport(reportCount, playerid, id, reason);
    reportCount++;
    return 1;
}
I am using that vaue 'rids' for the global variable i made, the var "ReportCount"

Exactly. So when you handle a report, 'reportCount' does not decrease. Although simply adding 'reportCount--;' to your HandleReport function won't fix this either. What you need to do is this:

pawn Код:
CMD:report(playerid, params[])
{
    new id, reason[128];
    if(sscanf(params, "us[128]", id, reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Usage: /report <playerid> <report>");
    if(id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Player not connected.");
    for(new i = 0; i < MAX_REPORTS; i++) //Replace 'MAX_REPORTS' with the maximum number of reports you will allow
    {
        if(ReportInfo[i][rid]) continue;
        SendReport(i, playerid, id, reason);
        break;
    }
    //reportCount++;
    return 1;
}
This finds the next available report id. (One that is not being used)
Simply just by checking whether the 'rid' variable is greater than 0 or not.

Alright i think it works, however now the /reports won't work properly, only the latest reportid was shown in /reports.

pawn Код:
CMD:reports(playerid, params[])
{
    new existingReports=0;
    if(pInfo[playerid][Admin] >= 1)
    {
        new string[190];
        for(new i=0; i<MAX_REPORTS; i++)
        {
            if(ReportInfo[i][used] == 1)
            {
                existingReports++;
                if(ReportInfo[i][handled] == 0)
                {
                    format(string, sizeof(string), "<%d:%02d:%02d> %s reported %s for %s <RID %d>", ReportInfo[i][reporthr], ReportInfo[i][reportmin], ReportInfo[i][reportsec], ReportInfo[i][reporter], ReportInfo[i][reported], ReportInfo[i][reporttext], i);
                }
                else
                {
                    format(string, sizeof(string), "<%d:%02d:%02d> %s reported %s for %s <RID %d>", ReportInfo[i][reporthr], ReportInfo[i][reportmin], ReportInfo[i][reportsec], ReportInfo[i][reporter], ReportInfo[i][reported], ReportInfo[i][reporttext], i);
                    format(string, sizeof(string), "Handled by: %s", ReportInfo[i][handler]);
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, string);
                }
            }
        }
        if(existingReports==0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "No reports at the moment.");
    }
    else
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "** This command is admin restricted only!");
    }
    return 1;
}

Alright the code you given to me didn't work.