Racing skill :D

here what is my skill at racing

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjs0LTLiyY8&list=UUVmuGZUwEtm477qCVHW4qCw[/ame]

Looks like fun but it has bad graphics and animations ..
what are your requirements?

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolkit
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks like fun but it has bad graphics and animations ..
The original game was released 10 years ago and the steam version of the game was released 8 years ago give the game a break.

Again? You do realize these keep getting deleted as they are literally just adverts for your ******* channel?

Every time you post a thread do you not get it? No one cares.

I have also a game called Need For Speed Rivals on my PS4 and its awesome where you escape from cops and race with your rivals.

Infact i do like racing as i always surpass it by 1st places

You're borderline inaudible.

I'd advise you to not attach mic too close to your mouth, because it makes annoying sounds.

Please, can you stop with making a new thread for every freaking video? There is a pictures and video's topic, where you can post this. It's getting kinda very annoying.
Your threads being deleted should say something. Maybe when they start giving you infractions you'll finally realize lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famous.
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd advise you to not attach mic too close to your mouth, because it makes annoying sounds.
Yeah I agree, it would work a lot better if you placed it somewhere out of your range OP.

Yes i thought about the mic! i will sort it out soon

That mic is way too close!!! What racing skill?

my skill is junk :d

Dude you need to come alive, you sound like bored indian working in some kind of customer service. You sound like you're reading a poem for your class... Let's players are fun when they have their own character, laughing, as if they are really laughing with you.

I used to do let's plays, and the only reason people liked it was that I was being active, instead of instructions, I was talking extremely randomly and free, if it helps, ask your friends to play with you. Let's plays with more than 1 person is always fun to watch.