Help with anti-money hack

I followed a tutorial on how to make a anti-money hack but i have a problem when i connect to the server and its loading my stats (money) it banned me,but there is a anti money hack system that when the player try to hack money for example he/she has 5000 and try to hack 100000 it set back the player cash to the 5000, and dont banned them it just restore there old cash amount.

Find the part which resets money and add following:
Ban(/*idoftheguy*/);

// I misunderstood your question, never mind.

This is called Server sided money. Check THIS link and build your own, or download one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Rafaellos[
Посмотреть сообщение
This is called Server sided money. Check THIS link and build your own, or download one.
I tried to make one but it reset all the player cash to zero even when i use /setmoney command

When it's loading your stats, you're using GivePlayerMoney instead of the added function.

Make sure your player's money variable is ontop of the GivePlayerMoney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fret
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried to make one but it reset all the player cash to zero even when i use /setmoney command
This is what I am doing.

pawn Код:
stock GivePlayerMoneyEx(playerid, money)
{
    return pInfo[playerid][Money] += money;
}

stock SetPlayerMoneyEx(playerid, money)
{
    return pInfo[playerid][Money] = money;
}

stock GetPlayerMoneyEx(playerid)
{
    return pInfo[playerid][Money];
}

//this is called every one second in a timer
if(GetPlayerMoneyEx(i) != GetPlayerMoney(i))
{
    ResetPlayerMoney(i);
    GivePlayerMoney(i, GetPlayerMoneyEx(i));
}

//and when I want to give money or something
GivePlayerMoneyEx(playerid, 1000);

//or set money
SetPlayerMoneyEx(playerid, 1500);

//or get money
GetPlayerMoneyEx(playerid);

this is the tutorial that i used could u just tell me what to change so it dont ban me when i used /setmoney command or when its loading my cash cause i dont fully understand what u saying ]Rafaellos[

I already told you, you're using GivePlayerMoney instead of your custom function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fret
Посмотреть сообщение
this is the tutorial that i used could u just tell me what to change so it dont ban me when i used /setmoney command or when its loading my cash cause i dont fully understand what u saying ]Rafaellos[
this is the tutorial i followed
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=292898