Resolution Problem

I am having a problems when I am switching for 1920 x 1080 resolution, the images of the area from a far distance don't look good (it disappears when I am getting closer)

It's really hard to explain it for me because I never had this issue, it's really weird.

Here are some pics to let you understand better:

Edit:
Things that I've tried:
-Deleting gta_sa.set file.
-Re-installing SAMP.
-Restarting my PC.
-Playing with the resolutions.

I really want to play on 1920 x 1080 resolution and not on an ugly 800 x 600 resolution (after deleting gta_sa.set file on the original resolution it's not happening but after switching to 1920 x 1080 and relogging the resolution problem happen again)

Graphics card:
Nvidia GTX 660.

Please help me.

Try to update your graphic card driver and try also to run gta-sa.exe as admin in Windows XP mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by www
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to update your graphic card driver and try also to run gta-sa.exe as admin in Windows XP mode
Firstly thank you for commenting so fast, second my graphic card driver is updated.

Changing to Windows XP compatibility made my game crashed so I tried with Windows 98 and there was no difference.

Thank you for trying to help though..

Any other help?

Try changing your resolution or your view distance. Maybe you are using a RIP (modified version to make the game run faster) version of the game.

Is your game Steam or non-steam?

It's because your resolution is 1920x1080x16, keep pressing right untill you reach resolutions that end with 32. (ex. 1920x1080x32)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slark
Посмотреть сообщение
Try changing your resolution or your view distance. Maybe you are using a RIP (modified version to make the game run faster) version of the game.

Is your game Steam or non-steam?
Full version and it's isn't bought from steam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmCmd
Посмотреть сообщение
It's because your resolution is 1920x1080x16, keep pressing right untill you reach resolutions that end with 32. (ex. 1920x1080x32)
I am already on x32, it isn't the problem.

Nevermind fixed it alone.

So it's great x)