[Tutorial] Adding images from .TXD files on a TextDraws.

Adding images in your textdraws from any .txd files in your GTA SA Folders - tutorial made by Adawg.

I think, you've already see in somes servers they was using images you can found in .TXD files, you want to know how to make them? It's easy, but firstly you need some tools, so before continue to read this tutorial, I'll suggest you to download them : Example : there's a screenshots of what I'm supossed to learn you to do. (not all, only the images you can see.. tshirt and health icons)

TEXTDRAW WORKSHOP
After downloaded and instaled this tool put it where you want, this tools is mostly used to changes our crosshair, but you can use it to get the names of an images from a .txd files, that's why I suggest you to download them to avoid player asking for this icons name.

Well, how I can read a icons names on a .txd files?
To ready a files names on a .txd files is easy, after opening the tools, somes functions of this one will be shown in grey (that means, you can't use them since you don't open an .txd files), so two options are for you.. Open IMG or Open TXD, as I said since the start only .txd files are important for this tutorial, so click on.. Open TXD.

Good, now you will have to select a .TXD files to open so search in the models folder located on your GTA SA Folders, then click on a random .txd files and open it. (for this tutorial, I use hud.txd), well now.. just search an images who you would like to see on a textdraws, personnaly I use the t-shirt, so the file name is radar_tshirt.

TEXTDRAW EDITOR (iTD)
This tools it's the best one, to create textdraws.. easy to use, one word.. PERFECT. With this tools, we will create a boxes, a boxes named Texture boxes like his name said, we will place a textures on it, basicaly when you create a textures boxes he will spawn in white, people think they can only change the colors but not, it's with that we can add images from .txd.

How to, create the textures boxes with iPLEOMAX?
As I said, this tools is the BEST ONE, since he had a special .txd who will simplify your navigations, so after create your new project, just go to "Manage" buttons and click on it, after that a new dialog will be shown to you, click on "Create new Textdraw" then click on :

After do that, you will be able to create the textures boxes with your cursor.. so create a small or high boxes with this ones by clicking on your mouse and moove it, when you will release your mouse click buttons, the box will automaticaly created (white, like on the screens) (the semi black boxes, you see is not important it's was just for more style)

Why, I don't see the icons? Why, it's white?
It's normal, because you don't set the text who should transform the textdraws in a icons, so just go down on the toolbar (itd, one) and press on the TEXT buttons, after pressing on it a dialog will shown to you, it's where you will put the names of the icons that you will like to put on the textdraws, with a special format.

Insert a text with a special format, whut?
When, I told you to insert it with a special format that means, don't directly put radar_tshirt, because if you put that the boxes will disapear; so you will need to respect this form if you want to create your icons : hud:radar_tshirt (on screen, I started with : hud:radargirlfriend)

Atfer put the correct format on the dialog, press OK, and now the ICONS will be shown to you.

FORMAT EXPLAINATION
That's maybe not the correct one, but I understand it like this :

FILE_TXD_NAME( hud )
OPEN ( : )
FILE_IMAGE_NAME ( radar_tshirt )

total_result : hud:radar_tshirt

That's all, I hope my bad english is not a problems for you.

Thank you !

Awesome. Nice tutorial but I knew that before.

This is freaking awesome. Way to go! Good job.

Nice tutorial

Amazing tutorial !

awesome tutorial, great work.....

thanks guys, it's a pleasure to read that.

The point is will other player's see it?

Sure, they will see these images but If they modified pictures from their .TXD files, they will see the modified one.