Clickable textdraws not responding

I have some textdraws, which you can click on and it does stuff. It was working perfectly for a while, but then i started working on something else in my server, and now my textdraws aren't working.

I can still hover over the TextDraws and they change to the colour you specified in SelectTextDraw, so i know they are selectable because they change to the hover over colour, but when i click, it does nothing. I added a print() at the beginning of OnPlayerClickTextDraw and it didn't print out the message, so I've come to the conclusion that my textdraws aren't calling OnPlayerClickTextDraw correctly. But I don't know why this is, it was working fine before hand.

The time i noticed it was broken, i was working on a totally unrelated part of the server using INI files. The majority of the code i was working on at the time was in a seperate filterscript, and i included <YSI\y_ini> into my gamemode and filterscript. But I don't see why y_ini would break Clickable textdraws?
Thats the only major difference I made to the gamemode, that and some additional code not relating to textdraws.

Check any of your FSs that use OnPlayerClickTextDraw and it is returning 1. Returning 1 means, that it won't get called on any other script.

I only have OnPlayerClickTextDraw in my gamemode

Try commenting out the ini codes and remove the includes. Whenever faced such problems go to reverse mode. Undo your work.

I commented stuff out like you said, and the problem does seem to be Y_ini. I commented everything out relating to y_ini and TextDraws work fine as before. Why would y_ini break my textdraws :O? And how can I get around this? I need y_ini for INI file writing (of course :P)

EDIT---------=-=--------------------=-=---------------
Problem fixed!

I would be glad if you let me know how you fixed it.

edit: this message was completely pointless and next time I should read the original post better before posting.