SA-MP 0.3z R4 server update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
nothing interesting, please work more on updates, not 1 feature per 6 months....thats my opinion.
It seems that Kalcor is losing the interest for sa-mp ...
He should put another dev with him... ( The past is the past, you need to look at the future )

What should happen if sa-mp will be an open source?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admigo
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it would be better.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I think SA:MP has too large of a toxic playerbase for that to do more good than harm. It would certainly benefit from more people contributing but the question is what would be the quality of those contributions and how many different versions would span off from people trying to make "their own thing" from SA:MP?

Thanks Kalcor

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
I think SA:MP has too large of a toxic playerbase for that to do more good than harm. It would certainly benefit from more people contributing but the question is what would be the quality of those contributions and how many different versions would span off from people trying to make "their own thing" from SA:MP?
Yeah maybe your are right. I just can't wait for 0.4a. Finally a new branch with lots of features/bug fixes. Sa-mp will still be the best multiplayer game that is growing.

I appreciate this little update, but when the big stuff is coming? I mean, how can you not update anything for a whole year and then make a whole new version in a month...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah maybe your are right. I just can't wait for 0.4a. Finally a new branch with lots of features/bug fixes. Sa-mp will still be the best multiplayer game that is growing.
I don't know why you guys want 0.4. 0.3z has everything you need.

Does this have any impact on detection or preventing the car toss hack?

Thank you for the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueX
Посмотреть сообщение
It seems that Kalcor is losing the interest for sa-mp ...
This was a quick update which was done for the sake of server owners or else they could have got into serious trouble due to those editions on position of vehicles. 0.4 is a new branch and if I'm not wrong, as it's a new branch, it should certainly have some more features than those 0.3 releases.

Thanks Kalcor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordzy
Посмотреть сообщение
This was a quick update which was done for the sake of server owners or else they could have got into serious trouble due to those editions on position of vehicles. 0.4 is a new branch and if I'm not wrong, as it's a new branch, it should certainly have some more features than those 0.3 releases.
I hope to see more features on the next branch, not 4-5 only

Nice Update.
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate <- The parameters are invalid^^

(vehicleid, playerid, passenger_seat, Float:new_x, Float:new_y, Float:new_z, Float:vel_x, Float:vel_y, Float:vel_x)

must to

(vehicleid, playerid, passenger_seat, Float:new_x, Float:new_y, Float:new_z, Float:vel_x, Float:vel_y, Float:vel_z)

and

vel_x The new vel X c...

vel_x The new vel Y c...

vel_x The new vel Z c...

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpierre65
View Post
Nice Update.
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate <- The parameters are invalid^^

(vehicleid, playerid, passenger_seat, Float:new_x, Float:new_y, Float:new_z, Float:vel_x, Float:vel_y, Float:vel_x)

must to

(vehicleid, playerid, passenger_seat, Float:new_x, Float:new_y, Float:new_z, Float:vel_x, Float:vel_y, Float:vel_z)

and

vel_x The new vel X c...

vel_x The new vel Y c...

vel_x The new vel Z c...
yeah thanks fixed

So how does the new OnTrailerUpdate work? how often is it called anyone? I'm not home and no gtaa so I can't test atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
So how does the new OnTrailerUpdate work? how often is it called anyone? I'm not home and no gtaa so I can't test atm.
It basically gets called whenever a trailer is still attached. I am not sure if it gets called by every player nearby an attached trailer though, but it gets called by the driver's client (according to what i have tested).

Wow, Thanks Kalcor.

thanks for the updates

is great! thanks!