Hi, i have a problem with my server.

Hi,

My server working perfect in my computer, running, i can connect on him. All working.
When i put all files on the host and i start the server in server_log i see the server working, but in console and samp is offline. No errors in server_log, all workings. But i can connect, server dont responding ... Why ?

sorry for my bad english

Check the ip.

Can you post the server log

i uploaded the server log there - http://www.girlshare.ro/33847921.8

Is this host a fresh Windows/Linux VPS? Or is it a slot host, depending on which one it is, you may have to manually open the ports on the VPS, as you would normally.

It is probably the host that has the problem. Open a support ticket with them and ask what could be causing it. It could be a blocked port.

Most probably your host is linux and ur computer is windows.

Quote:

Most probably your host is linux and ur computer is windows.

That wouldn't matter. As long as your plugins etc are for linux and not windows. It doesn't matter what the client is using, whether it be Linux or Windows. the server could be either or and you can still connect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blademaster680
Посмотреть сообщение
That wouldn't matter. As long as your plugins etc are for linux and not windows. It doesn't matter what the client is using, whether it be Linux or Windows. the server could be either or and you can still connect.
What i meant by your computer is windows and host is linux, is the plugins (so i meant your plugins are for windows in your linux host)