Need Hoster

Hello SA-MP users i need a custom host (Willing to pay through Paypal only) who can give me a 150 slots + ddos protection + SQL Supported if more possible then + Hosted listenings. otherwise i'm willing to pay.
dont tell me to buy from Hosting sites.

If you're intrested to deal with me so Contact me on skype.
- ali.raza41471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raza2013
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you want to get scammed? Because that is exactly how you do. What's wrong with hosting sites? They'll know what they're doing, if you get it from a reputable host at least. Or if you really want complete control get a DDoS protected VPS from OVH, not that much to be honest.

I can hook you up bro . PM me for my paypal info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewerthRoleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you want to get scammed? Because that is exactly how you do. What's wrong with hosting sites? They'll know what they're doing, if you get it from a reputable host at least. Or if you really want complete control get a DDoS protected VPS from OVH, not that much to be honest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
I can hook you up bro . PM me for my paypal info.
Scammer #1 reporting for duty!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello SA-MP users i need a custom host (Willing to pay through Paypal only) who can give me a 150 slots + ddos protection + SQL Supported if more possible then + Hosted listenings. otherwise i'm willing to pay.

If you're intrested to deal with me so Contact me on skype.
- ali.raza41471
So you want a to host your server with some unexperienced person from this forum while you want the server to be protected against ddos and refuse to host your server with a professional hoster who knows his stuff and does his very best to protect his servers. I don't get how your mind works.

(@carz: just joking!)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
OVH VPS offer all that and are relatively cheap, so Id suggest that anyways. You probably wouldnt pay less for private hosting anyways, just needs some basic linux knowledge.

https://www.ovh.co.uk/vps/vps-classic.xml

Cheap and cheerful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
OVH VPS offer all that and are relatively cheap, so Id suggest that anyways. You probably wouldnt pay less for private hosting anyways, just needs some basic linux knowledge.
By my own experience with OVH, it sucks.
Their service is awfully slow, and not to mention their "verifaction" ...
I'd rather pay off the extra and buy a normal hosting instead of OVH's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
By my own experience with OVH, it sucks.
Their service is awfully slow, and not to mention their "verifaction" ...
I'd rather pay off the extra and buy a normal hosting instead of OVH's.
What do you mean with "verifaction"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAzini
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean with "verifaction"?
You need to send a picture of your passport/electric bill/driving lessons anything that will prove them that "you're who you claim to be"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to send a picture of your passport/electric bill/driving lessons anything that will prove them that "you're who you claim to be"
Or you can ask them for a refund, make a new account and try again.