[FilterScript] Dynamic Fuel Station System

Hello guys, been working on this filterscript and i'm happy to share it with you all guys.

I'll start with describing this FS, it consists on creating fuel stations in game and adding some related commands as /refuel, /refillgascan and /refill.

Well lemme start with the first part which is creating the Fuel stations..
The command is pretty simple:

Код:
 /createfuelstation [UnitPrice]
Just go to the place where you want to create the fuel stations then execute the cmd.

CODE: http://pastebin.com/GrT28LbP.

Just a notice: you need ZCMD, Dini ,Sscanf (credit to their rightful owners) credit of this fs for me.

The commands: /setunitprice , /refuel, /refillgascan, /refill COMING SOON.

Good job man, very nice work. +REP

Use dynamic areas instead get rid of the timer.

Where save this fuelstation ? )

Can you give me the name of the gamemode?

Good For Dayz/Rp/CnR Server i will test it now ( or tomorrrow )

Nice work.

E:\Eklips\filterscripts\Cinema3D.pwn(25) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
E:\Eklips\filterscripts\Cinema3D.pwn(2 : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "PickupMsg")
E:\Eklips\filterscripts\Cinema3D.pwn(31) : warning 217: loose indentation
E:\Eklips\filterscripts\Cinema3D.pwn(31) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYERS"
E:\Eklips\filterscripts\Cinema3D.pwn(35) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_ZONE_NAME"
E:\Eklips\filterscripts\Cinema3D.pwn(35) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
E:\Eklips\filterscripts\Cinema3D.pwn(35) : error 036: empty statement
E:\Eklips\filterscripts\Cinema3D.pwn(35) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.

Show The Error lines so i can help you man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaterSamp
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you give me the name of the gamemode?
This is my gamemode! started it from scratsh.