What should I buy? DayZ or CS:GO?

What should I buy? DayZ or CS:GO?

DayZ

Buy a dildo !

CS:GO, DayZ has way too much bugs.

You must buy CS GO. Most of the people uses Dayz. So it is better to buy CS GO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FahadKing07
View Post
wat?

CS:GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by FahadKing07
View Post
Sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy0wns
View Post
CS:GO, DayZ has way too much bugs.
When was the last time you played? The latest patch is quite stable, I have barely encountered any bugs, plus it's an alpha. And it's very good for an alpha.

I'd say got with DayZ, it's an experience like no other. The immersion, the paranoia, the adrenaline rush when you get shot at from nowhere and don't want to die and the many other feels this game gives you..

DayZ. I bought it when it came out, don't worry about the bugs after all it is in Alpha.

CS:GO (I got it before a week or so) and I've been playing DayZ Standalone since Christmas (it's shit).

None

It's up-to YOU. Get the game you wanted. If that would be me, I'd probably get both because I can't make choices between them.

Saying to a game it's shit and it has too many bugs when it's in early aplha. gg

if Dayz standalone fuck that it's crap won't be long to keys getting stolen.

Get CS:GO you don't wanna play a game that runs like crap.

If you like playing fps games and like playing competitively then CS:GO is your best bet, it does take a while to become skillful at CS but if you're willing to put in the hours then it's worth it.

On the other hand if you're zombie mad and love the genre then DayZ is a survival game unlike any other, it has it's moments where it's boring (running around, looking for loot etc) but it's intense when you get into a fire fight, or when someone handcuffs you and force feeds you rotten kiwi.

I would recommend DayZ mod over standalone because they're is more features and there is mods like Epoch and there is some pretty fun mods for Arma 2 other than DayZ.

It's your choice though.

i would go with DayZ

Don't buy anything, wait for h1z1 to release to the public, then get it and then have fun for a few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marijan95
Посмотреть сообщение
CS:GO (I got it before a week or so) and I've been playing DayZ Standalone since Christmas (it's shit).
Why do you keep playing a game if it's shit?

DayZ is only fun if you play with friends over TeamSpeak (or Skype or whatever). If you don't have other friends who play it, get CSGO.