help with virtual worlds

hey guys, i'm trying to make a command where if the players virtual world id is higher than 1, they cannot use the command.

i have a /joinrace command and it only bugs when someone in a virtual world tries to join the race.

why would someone be in a virtual world you might ask? well for my script i have multiple burger shots and they all share the same interior/location but each of them have different virtual world ids.

how would i go about this? is it similar to checking if a player has enough money, etc?

Код:
if(GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid) > 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFF, "You can't Join the Race in this Interior!");
would that work?

Код:
if(GetPlayerInterior(playerid) > 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFF, "You can't Join the Race in this Interior!");
??

As I understand, you're asking if its possible to restrict commands to be used within virtualworld 0 only and unusable from other virtual worlds.
Yes it will work and yes it is similar to if a player has enough money.

have i done it right in my code above?

Yes as long as the virtual world is being set when the player enter the burger shot.

If you're not changing it then the virtual world will stay 0 and it won't work.

Yes.

ok no worries, the bit of code i pasted actually does work lol, i felt like it wouldnt but it did thanks anyways guys