[GameMode] Europe Roleplay by Legends of Hardcore (LoH)

Hello Community,

surely some still the project “Europe Roleplay” of which know to at the end of of July 2013
on that all time admitted server “Legends OF hard core” ran.
Since I have no more use for this Script and this would like to have also not further
on my computer, this is released now for all.

The Script runs on MySQL with the BlueG R7.
The data base for this is contained.
Some data bases are provided, which
systems do not come from LoH, but one adapted only on the server at the end of LoH.
Some systems absolutely consist which of the Script “Pure Roleplay” from Fabi aka. In such a way stronghold child (Suppenhuhn) to be taken over should.
I have it only inserted at the conclusion.

All other systems were made with diligence.
For a short time another Scripter as well as me was involved, which parliamentary group climb system
on MySQL described.
Other things like e.g. the weapon transport, parliamentary group Car system do not exist from me,
however which is still contained, list I now specially, since it stands above in the Script of everything.
The anti Cheat system was worked on and functioned perfectly.
The permission of hatch (former direction of the project of LoH) lies for this release with me.
The objects were packed all in a Filterscript, which contains the name “object”.

The Script is contained on two languages (German + English), however it rather modestly made, since it would have given a simpler solution,
however Fabi meant that we make it new.
Therefore the Script received some lines increase.

In order to be able to show you a view, what was contained on the server, is here a video of a tester.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rprunoZploc

Download: Here
NPC Order: Here
New Database: Database
We wish you much fun with this Script!

Yours sincerely,

ReborN and
the Old Europe Roleplay by LoH Team

Looking Nice in Video
Keep it up

It looks nice as I saw in the video, I'll check it later..

It's just ross conty Roleplay edited

You should really add some screenshots.

Due to the fact that the database was bugged or completely faulty was, had
I renewed this now (for the actual server LoH) but yes this is part of the script, which is why
I is with this download, the DL is also noted in the starting post.

Download Link for clean database

MfG

Gud.

So.. This script is in English now?

Not quite right. The script is in English and German. It was created for German of German, but it has been extended at that time (pretty stupid extended ^^) so the player can also play English SAMP it.

So, we theres have alots features not in english? and we have to rebuild?

Nice gamemode bro

Quote:

C:\Users\User\Desktop\Europe-Roleplay\Europe Roleplay\gamemodes\EuropeRoleplay.pwn(5823) : error 017: undefined symbol "GeschenkAn"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Europe-Roleplay\Europe Roleplay\gamemodes\EuropeRoleplay.pwn(37242) : error 017: undefined symbol "GeschenkAn"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Europe-Roleplay\Europe Roleplay\gamemodes\EuropeRoleplay.pwn(37361) : error 017: undefined symbol "GeschenkAn"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Europe-Roleplay\Europe Roleplay\gamemodes\EuropeRoleplay.pwn(37361) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Europe-Roleplay\Europe Roleplay\gamemodes\EuropeRoleplay.pwn(37397) : error 017: undefined symbol "GeschenkAn"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Europe-Roleplay\Europe Roleplay\gamemodes\EuropeRoleplay.pwn(37417) : error 017: undefined symbol "GeschenkAn"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Europe-Roleplay\Europe Roleplay\gamemodes\EuropeRoleplay.pwn(37417) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Europe-Roleplay\Europe Roleplay\gamemodes\EuropeRoleplay.pwn(37425) : error 017: undefined symbol "GeschenkAn"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Europe-Roleplay\Europe Roleplay\gamemodes\EuropeRoleplay.pwn(37425) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Europe-Roleplay\Europe Roleplay\gamemodes\EuropeRoleplay.pwn(37437) : error 017: undefined symbol "GeschenkAn"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Europe-Roleplay\Europe Roleplay\gamemodes\EuropeRoleplay.pwn(63766) : error 017: undefined symbol "GeschenkAn"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Europe-Roleplay\Europe Roleplay\gamemodes\EuropeRoleplay.pwn(63794) : error 017: undefined symbol "GeschenkAn"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Europe-Roleplay\Europe Roleplay\gamemodes\EuropeRoleplay.pwn(63810) : error 017: undefined symbol "GeschenkAn"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Europe-Roleplay\Europe Roleplay\gamemodes\EuropeRoleplay.pwn(63825) : error 017: undefined symbol "GeschenkAn"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Europe-Roleplay\Europe Roleplay\gamemodes\EuropeRoleplay.pwn(6383 : error 017: undefined symbol "GeschenkAn"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Europe-Roleplay\Europe Roleplay\gamemodes\EuropeRoleplay.pwn(68367) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "GeschenkeAn"

Have you checked GM before uploading ? And did not see any English in the script.

Nice work

link http://www.solidfiles.com or patebin . please

Good one.

did any one got it running ?

Good work!

@TomIrish
that with the "Geschenk" (gifts) we are aware, however, there were no problems this time Compiling why this is now appearing with us also a mystery.
Here is a more recent version of the Gamemode, which does not originate from us, only the gifts error was fix by another.

I also see a lot that has something to do with English (here the screen).
A statement that variable must be assigned to the player, so he can see either German or English texts, is also visible on the screenshot.
The variable is already assigned to the player when you register, as here, an indication of the player is required, which language he wants whether English or German.

On the other hand, a thank you for the review of Gamemode.

With best regards
ReborN

It would be best if this gamemode has changed to English for 100%

Code:
----------
Loaded log file: "server_log.txt".
----------

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3.7-R2, ©2005-2015 SA-MP Team

[16:35:57] filterscripts = ""  (string)
[16:35:57] 
[16:35:57] Server Plugins
[16:35:57] --------------
[16:35:57]  Loading plugin: streamer

*** Streamer Plugin v2.6.1 by Incognito loaded ***

[16:35:57]   Loaded.
[16:35:57]  Loading plugin: sscanf

[16:35:57]  ===============================

[16:35:57]       sscanf plugin loaded.     

[16:35:57]          Version:  2.8.2        

[16:35:57]    © 2012 Alex "Y_Less" Cole  

[16:35:57]  ===============================

[16:35:57]  Loading plugin: mysql
[16:35:57]  >> plugin.mysql: R40 successfully loaded.
[16:35:57]  Loaded 3 plugins.

[16:35:57] Ban list
[16:35:57] --------
[16:35:57]  Loaded: samp.ban
[16:35:57] Filterscripts
[16:35:57] ---------------
[16:35:57]   Loaded 0 filterscripts.

[16:35:57] Script[gamemodes/EuropeRoleplay.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[16:35:57] Number of vehicle models: 0
help me