Pawn Compiler library has stopped working

READ before posting.
I have a problem, when I compile my script the compiler often crashes. It means that out of 3 compiles I do, the compiler will crash 2 out of the 3 times and it will successfully compile once.
That means there is no error within my code, it's just that it crashes sometimes. Did anyone experience that in the past and knows how to solve this problem?

use the missing brackets finder once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyzic
Посмотреть сообщение
use the missing brackets finder once.
I knew someone's gonna come up with this shit even when I bold 'read'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanir3
Посмотреть сообщение
I knew someone's gonna come up with this shit even when I bold 'read'.
Thats the only way to fix this problem idiot.
Missing Brackets never gives an error.

Try to run your pawno.exe as Administrator, Some Windows cause that, It happend to me a lot so you can change your Windows version or you can create new account in your computer ( It will work ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyzic
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats the only way to fix this problem idiot.
Missing Brackets never gives an error.
You still can't fucking read, don't post here again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clad
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to run your pawno.exe as Administrator, Some Windows cause that, It happend to me a lot so you can change your Windows version or you can create new account in your computer ( It will work ).
I do run it as an administrator. I don't know if making a new account would help but I'll give it a shot.

it happened to me sometime. But I always remembered the changes which made compiler crash. If you remember, Just do some changes with the code that you recently changed which made your compiler crash.

You might want to try this compiler: https://github.com/Zeex/pawn/releases

If it crashes too it would be cool if you save a crash dump and upload it somewhere for me so I can fix the bug.

Edit:

In case of multiple definition errors, add -Z to compile flags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeeZ
Посмотреть сообщение
You might want to try this compiler: https://github.com/Zeex/pawn/releases

If it crashes too it would be cool if you save a crash dump and upload it somewhere for me so I can fix the bug.

Edit:

In case of multiple definition errors, add -Z to compile flags.
sscanf2.inc(30) : fatal error 111: user error: Please include <a_npc> or <a_samp> first.
******d, couldn't find out how to fix it?
EDIT: Figured around it, though I still get an error with YSI/hooks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clad
Посмотреть сообщение
So this actually worked.. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with my actual user and fix this.
EDIT: Set compatibility mode to Windows 7 and no crashes. Problem solved.