Anti-cheat (speedhack related)

I've recently been working on my anti-cheat but can't seem to find a way to correctly detect it, I always check the player vehicle speed and detects it. But my problem is, when you go down from a high altitude (e.g: mount chilliad) it goes above the speed limit and bans the user, now, how do I prevent this?

You can use "if(GetPlayerPos" is near Mt.Chilliad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyzic
Посмотреть сообщение
You can use "if(GetPlayerPos" is near Mt.Chilliad?
I doubt someone does this and I was giving an example, it's not only mount-chilliad, but so many other buildings.

You should see if the players facing angle is like down to the surface or if its straight or up.
If its straight or up, Ban the player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyzic
Посмотреть сообщение
You should see if the players facing angle is like down to the surface or if its straight or up.
If its straight or up, Ban the player.
Still wouldn't work as you can move your vehicle in air. What you could check if the angle hasn't changed since the last check, I think that'd work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomebodyAndMe
Посмотреть сообщение
Still wouldn't work as you can move your vehicle in air. What you could check if the angle hasn't changed since the last check, I think that'd work.
That could possibly work, I'll look into it this evening.

The answer is GetVehicleVelocity
Hope it helped, here it is in the wiki CLICK HERE

Edit: Oh, sorry, I didn't see you meant if a player falls from Mountain Chilliad.

But, I think I have an advice, not sure if it'll work.

Try to get a player's range and check if he's within mountain chilliad and like maybe 100? meters away from.
And if they are just make the variable of the anti cheat not work there.
I guess this could work if you think about.

Edit2: Actually, I have another idea, you said there were alot of places people can do that and fall from above, so I assume you have a DM/stunts server.
Then why don't you set the variable of the anti cheat to false once a player teleports to that location.
And then check when vehicle damage has been dealt to the vehicle meaning it has fallen from above or something.
Then turn the anti cheat on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ox1gEN
Посмотреть сообщение
The answer is GetVehicleVelocity
Hope it helped, here it is in the wiki CLICK HERE

Edit: Oh, sorry, I didn't see you meant if a player falls from Mountain Chilliad.

But, I think I have an advice, not sure if it'll work.

Try to get a player's range and check if he's within mountain chilliad and like maybe 100? meters away from.
And if they are just make the variable of the anti cheat not work there.
I guess this could work if you think about.

Edit2: Actually, I have another idea, you said there were alot of places people can do that and fall from above, so I assume you have a DM/stunts server.
Then why don't you set the variable of the anti cheat to false once a player teleports to that location.
And then check when vehicle damage has been dealt to the vehicle meaning it has fallen from above or something.
Then turn the anti cheat on.
I was talking about the high-rise buildings in LS for example, it's not a race/dm server by the way.

I calculated that I could get up to max 400 km/h falling from Mount Chilliad. Most of the speedhacks go over 1500km/h so 1000 km/h+ is a good value for detecting speedhacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAzini
Посмотреть сообщение
I calculated that I could get up to max 400 km/h falling from Mount Chilliad. Most of the speedhacks go over 1500km/h so 1000 km/h+ is a good value for detecting speedhacks.
People would find out and go below it so they don't get detected.