Help problem

Whenever someone write any command or send pm to anyone we can read that on CHAT
Ex: i write /car
and Sparta(3): /Car, i don't like that we must can't read others PM and Commands

And we're supposed to guess your script? How about you post that part here and maybe then we can all see what the problem is? xD

Which code? i can fix it if u remember me the CODE name

i think, just make a variable and make it false in /pm command and go to your function where it sendclientmessage
"%s(%d): %s", name, playerid, command);. put it in a case when you put an statement that the given variable is true, if yes then send it.

Code:
//==============================================================================
//Private Message (PM)
//==============================================================================
public OnPlayerPrivmsg(playerid, recieverid, text[])
{
	//--------------------------------------------------------------------------
	//Reading PM's
	new string[220];
	format(string, 220, "{FF0000}PrivateMessage: {00FF00}%s to %s: %s .*", PlayerName2(playerid), PlayerName2(recieverid), text);
	for(new a = 0; a < MAX_PLAYERS; a++)
	{
		if(IsPlayerConnected(a))
		{
			if(AccInfo[a][Level] >= 8)
			{
				if(AccInfo[a][ReadPM] == 1)
				{
   		SendClientMessage(a, grey, string);
				}
			}
		}
	}
	SaveIn("PMsLog",string);

can you make me clear.

when you type /pm message. it shows it to all players like "Sparta(3): message" ?
if yes, then just remove the loop and add playerid instead of 'a'.

yes.

pawn Code:
//Private Message (PM)
public OnPlayerPrivmsg(playerid, recieverid, text[])
{
    //Reading PM's
    new string[220];
    format(string, 220, "{FF0000}PrivateMessage: {00FF00}%s to %s: %s .*", PlayerName2(playerid), PlayerName2(recieverid), text);

if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
    {
        if(AccInfo[playerid][Level] >= 8)
        {
            if(AccInfo[playerid][ReadPM] == 1)
            {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, grey, string);
            }
        }
    }
    SaveIn("PMsLog",string);
i guess this gonna work.

it's won't show when other player type any command we can't see right?

it will only show them who have greater or equal to level 8 and it has enabled read pm. Otherwise it wont show.