SA-MP+ include problem

I founded this include(https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=520666) and I downloaded it. I put "PAWN include" in /pawno/includes, and "Server plugin" in /plugins. I entered in the script, and on the top I wrote #include "sampp" and on OnPlayerConnect i wrote ToggleHUDComponentForPlayer(playerid, HUD_COMPONENT_ALL, true); and I compiled the script. Script was without errors. I add sampp in server.cfg, start samp-server.exe, and I got "Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"" error. I delete #include "sampp" and ToggleHUDComponentForPlayer(playerid, HUD_COMPONENT_ALL, true); from the script, start samp-server.exe, and I have not error from above. My question is, am I doing something wrong ?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=520666
You should ask in that thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
I already opened this thread, but I'll do that too.

Put "#include <sampp>" instead of "#include "sampp" "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blademaster680
Посмотреть сообщение
Put "#include <sampp>" instead of "#include "sampp" "
That's the same thing, I think.

When you including a include you need to use <*the includes name*> you have to put the include in "<>" if you including a file then you use ""

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
When you including a include you need to use <*the includes name*> you have to put the include in "<>" if you including a file then you use ""
If you're right, then sscanf2, streamer, foreach, YSI\y_ini, YSI\y_commands would not work, wouldn't they ?

How are they included in your script? they should be included like "#include <sscanf2>"

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
How are they included in your script? they should be included like "#include <sscanf2>"
#include "sscanf2"

pawn Код:
[20:42:59]    Error: Function not registered: 'SAMPP_ExecuteCallback'
[20:42:59]    Error: Function not registered: 'ToggleHUDComponentForPlayer'
I got these errors.

Thread up

Your plugin isnt loading.
Post your server log.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iReacheR
Посмотреть сообщение
Your plugin isnt loading.
Post your server log.
With nativechecker

pawn Код:
[20:42:59]    Error: Function not registered: 'SAMPP_ExecuteCallback'
[20:42:59]    Error: Function not registered: 'ToggleHUDComponentForPlayer'

How you include stuff doesn't matter shit, both "" and <> work for every include file. (Although "" allows for files in different directories, but besides that, they're the same.)

For your problem. Go to the download topic and download the plugin as well. Only the include is not enough. Put the plugin in your plugin folder and add "sampp" to your server.cfg after the word 'plugins'. This should remove the errors. Now to get the visible effects in your client, you need to download and install the client files as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
How you include stuff doesn't matter shit, both "" and <> work for every include file. (Although "" allows for files in different directories, but besides that, they're the same.)

For your problem. Go to the download topic and download the plugin as well. Only the include is not enough. Put the plugin in your plugin folder and add "sampp" to your server.cfg after the word 'plugins'. This should remove the errors. Now to get the visible effects in your client, you need to download and install the client files as well.
I tried that. Didn't help

Show us your server config.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
Show us your server config.
Here

Код:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password changed
maxplayers 50