Battlefield 4 Free for one week!

great this freesome bought many cheaters to main game -_-. PPL already own BF4 using fake accounts to hack and spoil other game awesome. EA cant be better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewerthRoleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
That's not exactly what I meant, but to be honest if this is a clever tactic to get more people to buy it. It won't work, steam do the same thing with the free weekends for games and I take that as a challenge to complete the game. Oh and the game is super cheap now anyways..
It does work, otherwise they wouldn't be doing this in the first place. Besides, you don't play BF4 for the Single Player campaign, you play for the multiplayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol so they mess up multiplayer then offer the game free for a week, funny
They fixed many of the issues since launch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
Funny. I've been playing every Battlefield there it is for a long time and you think I classify BF4 as bad just because I get killed a lot? Funny, indeed. I say that it sucks compared to BF3 because the hit registration is terrible, there's constant latency problems, the game feels unfluid, theres still over 160 bugs in BF4 that aren't fixed, etc.

So yeah, get your shit together.
They overhauled the netcode a couple of updates ago. It's improved drastically. BF3 also had hit registration problems and had its own fair share of bugs.

If you haven't already, I'd fire up BF4 again and try playing for a bit if you haven't for a while. Netcode-wise it's a totally different experience...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruno88
Посмотреть сообщение
Download free at [blank]

Seriously. DICE are good developers. Support them. If you download games, you are everything that's wrong with PC gaming. Stop it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
Посмотреть сообщение
They overhauled the netcode a couple of updates ago. It's improved drastically. BF3 also had hit registration problems and had its own fair share of bugs.

If you haven't already, I'd fire up BF4 again and try playing for a bit if you haven't for a while. Netcode-wise it's a totally different experience...
I play both BF3 and BF4 everyday, I'm a die-hard Battlefield fan. Although BF4 has improved since it's release, it's still terrible compared to BF3.

Quote:

Seriously. DICE are good developers. Support them. If you download games, you are everything that's wrong with PC gaming. Stop it.

Cute bear!

OnTopic : It's way better to buy the game and play, because if someone get's interest in it in 1 week(of Course), He'll have to buy the game later on. It's same thing, buy later or buy now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
I play both BF3 and BF4 everyday, I'm a die-hard Battlefield fan. Although BF4 has improved since it's release, it's still terrible compared to BF3.
Different Battlefield games have their own differences, I'll admit, but I wouldn't go as far as calling BF4 "terrible" at all. How exactly is it terrible? At launch it could be called terrible with the horrible netcode and the crashes left and right (blame EA for that), but now? Not so much...

As far as different BF games having their own strengths

BFBC2: Rush was awesome, best sound design. Awesome Map design.
BF3: Rush was ruined, sound design degraded massively. Great map design. I hated the blue filter. Had some classic BF2 maps.
BF4: Rush and sound design same as BF3, Great map design, no blue filter, but they added Carrier Assault (aka Titan Mode) from BF2142 which is awesome.

See what I'm getting at? Every BF has their own strengths and weaknesses. Overall I think BC2 was my favorite BF game, but I would kill to see some BC2 Rush with Back to Karkand in BF4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
Посмотреть сообщение
Different Battlefield games have their own differences, I'll admit, but I wouldn't go as far as calling BF4 "terrible" at all. How exactly is it terrible? At launch it could be called terrible with the horrible netcode and the crashes left and right (blame EA for that), but now? Not so much...

As far as different BF games having their own strengths

BFBC2: Rush was awesome, best sound design. Awesome Map design.
BF3: Rush was ruined, sound design degraded massively. Great map design. I hated the blue filter. Had some classic BF2 maps.
BF4: Rush and sound design same as BF3, Great map design, no blue filter, but they added Carrier Assault (aka Titan Mode) from BF2142 which is awesome.

See what I'm getting at? Every BF has their own strengths and weaknesses. Overall I think BC2 was my favorite BF game, but I would kill to see some BC2 Rush with Back to Karkand in BF4.
On my opinion BC2 is still the best battlefield that they have made. We will see how it comes together with a new franchise(Battlefield Hardline).
I am a big fan of cops and robbers so i really can't wait for this game.

Multiplayer is still kinda horrible, I was shooting at a person who was standing in the middle and wasn't moving, and my shots didin't count, there was also a moment when I jumped 15 feet into the air for no reason just by pressing space button.
I don't know why but this game kinda runs horribly on my PC, and it's weird because Hardline Beta was running perfect and I had no issues with a Beta release, and BF4 still dosen't function properly and it is supposed to be a finished product.
But it is still a progress since BF4 Beta ruined my video card, it dosen't do that anymore.

I have an idea goto that site and choose the game you like then download HTTRACK and download that game's \\( you choosen) link then you can play that game for unlimited

Hope I solved !