Battlefield 4 Free for one week!

Hello all,

I am here to announce that you can play battlefield 4 Free on PC!
To acces this free offer go to www.origin.com
You can play battlefield 4 free for one week.
Then you will receive a message to buy the game.

Have fun,
Admigo

Shame it's only for a week, never played the new one so thankfully they did this before I shell out money on a game people are saying isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Thanks for sharing as I probably wouldn't have heard it till later when people are shoving it down our throats!

Edit: Not even available yet.. Why would they advertise it on the site if we can't play it?

Yeah i know right. Some people already brought this game(like me) and then they will release those offers:S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admigo
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah i know right. Some people already brought this game(like me) and then they will release those offers:S
That's not exactly what I meant, but to be honest if this is a clever tactic to get more people to buy it. It won't work, steam do the same thing with the free weekends for games and I take that as a challenge to complete the game. Oh and the game is super cheap now anyways..

Just another reason to join the PC master race.

I might buy that game soon as it's cheaper now. Thanks for the information though, one of my friend already told me about this few hours ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
Just another reason to join the PC master race.
Yet, San Andrea's PC version had a lot removed from the console versions. Not including modifications you can place but just saying on vanilla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
Yet, San Andrea's PC version had a lot removed from the console versions. Not including modifications you can place but just saying on vanilla.
Yet none of those removals were noticable as those files weren't used in PS2 either as they were canceled before releasing the final version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
I might buy that game soon as it's cheaper now. Thanks for the information though, one of my friend already told me about this few hours ago.
If you don't have BF3 already, I wouldn't recommend it. BF4 sucks compared to BF3.

I don`t have PC for that game

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have slow internet and don't plan on buying it afterwords, I wouldn't bother, if I remember right, it's around 15 GB.
It's actually 25GB..

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
If you don't have BF3 already, I wouldn't recommend it. BF4 sucks compared to BF3.
I bet it's because you get killed alot of times on BF4.

Lol so they mess up multiplayer then offer the game free for a week, funny

Uhm, do I get to play for 168 hours or just over this week?

Battlefield 4 gets repetitive after a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Yet none of those removals were noticable as those files weren't used in PS2 either as they were canceled before releasing the final version.
They were released in the final version of the PS2. Yet, the PC didn't.

Useless if I can't play after one week in my opinion.

Download free at *no-steam.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have slow internet and don't plan on buying it afterwords, I wouldn't bother, if I remember right, it's around 15 GB.
If you'll buy it you don't need to download it, it just installs it from the disc, and it's 25GB. It's sometimes buggy as fuck and boring, but for me comparing it to BF3, BF3 sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonia5
Посмотреть сообщение
I bet it's because you get killed alot of times on BF4.
Funny. I've been playing every Battlefield there it is for a long time and you think I classify BF4 as bad just because I get killed a lot? Funny, indeed. I say that it sucks compared to BF3 because the hit registration is terrible, there's constant latency problems, the game feels unfluid, theres still over 160 bugs in BF4 that aren't fixed, etc.

So yeah, get your shit together.