What is the best RP Script ?

I want to translate and start an RP in my country. What is the best paid / free role play script available and why is it the best for you ?

(I need you to explain since I am pretty much new to this).

'Best' is relative - what's best for some isn't the best for others. For example, most people try to create new servers using the leaked versions of the NGRP script, but the NGRP script is simply too complicated and well developed for new servers, it has too make systems and isn't meant for anything below a couple hundred players. You're better off going custom than using a script that's released/has been used tens of times over again.

Why cant you create your own custom script? OK you may be new to Pawno but atleast try and learn by using tutorials and https://sampwiki.blast.hk/

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
Посмотреть сообщение
'Best' is relative - what's best for some isn't the best for others. For example, most people try to create new servers using the leaked versions of the NGRP script, but the NGRP script is simply too complicated and well developed for new servers, it has too make systems and isn't meant for anything below a couple hundred players. You're better off going custom than using a script that's released/has been used tens of times over again.
I agree with what you saying but the role play server is going to be pretty good hosted and people will not have any other alternatives since there is no other rp servers in my country, so custom scripting is not needed at the moment but something advanced that will keep everything stable and fine for a nice few months is what I need. After then, I could hire someone to improve it and add new stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizdo
Посмотреть сообщение
Why cant you create your own custom script? OK you may be new to Pawno but atleast try and learn by using tutorials and https://sampwiki.blast.hk/
Creating own script is not issue, I code php and .net at the moment. Everything is possible when you want; but I am trying to save from time, which I don't have for the other codings aswell.

Deleted --

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDkhili
Посмотреть сообщение
Deleted --
What are you talking about ? Don't post if you don't have anything to say OT.

Not a zgaming or ng-rp edit. If you really wan't the best one, create your own, and script it entirely to your desire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy
Посмотреть сообщение
Not a zgaming or ng-rp edit. If you really wan't the best one, create your own, and script it entirely to your desire.
I have already stated that I don't have the time and knowledge of that. I am looking for a pre-made one for sale or for free.

P.s. I can understand how good is mode even though I am new to SAMP Role Play, so if you have something useless don't even bother to contact. (This is for general, not just you boy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormz
Посмотреть сообщение
What are you talking about ? Don't post if you don't have anything to say OT.
Well , i replied wrongly on your threat , so -deleted- where is the problem Nigga -_-"