R.I.P Twitch.tv!

So, incase you didnt know, there's a riot.. Kinda..

****** bought Twitch, so now everyone is going to hitbox, including me

If you go there, you can see my stream. If this isnt allowed, then can an admin please remove the link, not the whole thread?

What are your thoughts on this?

spam......... ****** bought twitch long time ago

remove pls

I don't even care that ****** bought Twitch.tv, ****** knows what to do with it.
Maybe they even bought the whole team with it, so the original creators and developers can still continue with Twitch.tv.

Just looks like all the streamers that get 1-5 viewers are trying to stand out and follow each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihateyou
View Post
spam......... ****** bought twitch long time ago

remove pls
Not spam..

At it wasn't a long time ago, there was rumours and talks of ****** going to buy it about a month ago...

Plus, I've not really been bothered about it until now when they announced that they have bots that automatically find out whether your playing music or not in your stream, and then mute you for 30 minutes.. This includes in game music, and actual music..

Quote:
Originally Posted by (*|Flake|*)
View Post
Just looks like all the streamers that get 1-5 viewers are trying to stand out and follow each other.
That is true, though there have been some bigger channels (Ranging from 20-50 viewers) that have also been rebelling..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBank3
View Post
I don't even care that ****** bought Twitch.tv, ****** knows what to do with it.
Maybe they even bought the whole team with it, so the original creators and developers can still continue with Twitch.tv.
You dont understand, look at what I posted in the first quote, then tell me that ****** knows what they're doing..

This will affect ALOT of people, streaming is even some peoples JOB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jremi
View Post
You dont understand, look at what I posted in the first quote, then tell me that ****** knows what they're doing..

This will affect ALOT of people, streaming is even some peoples JOB!
****** is a multi-billion dollar company.. I'm sure they know exactly what they're doing. Why do you think it's going to effect peoples streams? It's not like ****** is cutting funding to the partners.

Quote:
View Post
****** is a multi-billion dollar company.. I'm sure they know exactly what they're doing. Why do you think it's going to effect peoples streams? It's not like ****** is cutting funding to the partners.
Exactly.

Maybe they just bought it to use those streaming services and integrate it into ******* or any other ****** products, also they could make alot of money when advertising on twitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBank3
View Post
Exactly.

Maybe they just bought it to use those streaming services and integrate it into ******* or any other ****** products, also they could make alot of money when advertising on twitch.
Quote:
View Post
Look at any of the big streams, they all play music, they might not now because of this ****** thing, but...
Music is one of the factors that keeps viewers, without it, they may lose a few hundred viewers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jremi
View Post
Look at any of the big streams, they all play music, they might not now because of this ****** thing, but...
Music is one of the factors that keeps viewers, without it, they may lose a few hundred viewers.
I don't understand what you mean with Music? If you are talking about those copyrights, i think it won't happen to Twitch.tv.

I mean are you someone special on twitch or?

I actually know big people on Twitch and no word of them "going to hitbox" nor have I heard of it lol.