Assassin's Creed: Rogue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoOsv0FBpaU

It looks great. Getting to play as a templar. I'm pissed off it's not coming to PC. Smh.

They should finish their Assassin's Creed Unity before doing this, or they'll end up like DICE.

Shame no PC support.

Saw someone post that there will be a PC port, beginning of 2015. Which is good news, supposing it's true.

Another Assassin's Creed? woot? There's no official announcement for PC yet, too bad.

Hell, they've been running Anvil for ages now. I'm sure some Houdini could come up with a port if Ubishit won't come up with a port themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
Hell, they've been running Anvil for ages now. I'm sure some Houdini could come up with a port if Ubishit won't come up with a port themselves.
No ports for Assassin's Creed games lol, they're not even moddable to any extent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
Посмотреть сообщение
They should finish their Assassin's Creed Unity before doing this, or they'll end up like DICE.
You know that they have different teams working on the games, right?
I doubt that rogue will be really good but I hope it will be a good end for the last gen ac generation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
You know that they have different teams working on the games, right?
I doubt that rogue will be really good but I hope it will be a good end for the last gen ac generation.
Yes, read again. I'm saying that developers shouldn't publish out many games at the same time, or they will end up with bugs and alot of patches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, read again. I'm saying that developers shouldn't publish out many games at the same time, or they will end up with bugs and alot of patches.
*wink*wink* I read that.
Hence why I said that there is other teams working on rogue while the "main"team works on Unity.
Unity has been in work beside other Assassins Creed projects aready too. They are working for years on it by now.