Help me please

[B] 1 [/ B] STYLE_DIALOG_LIST (I choose between the Police, Army, Doctors, Mechanics, Journalists, show me the members who are online and with a following DIALOG_MSGBOX_STYLE);
[B] 2: [/ B] Point info where to buy materials and drugs, with command / costruisciarma; (I do not know if it is already present in arizona)
[B] 3: [/ B] system for all work that after a certain checkpoint there is one last that respawns the vehicle to the coordinates + message;
[B] 4: [/ B] funzionabili Football and basketball, soccer ball (I have not found in MTA map or construction);
if you do not like it send me the offer via pm what would you like for these 4 script.
[B] 5: [/ B] System garage that creates a pick up / creagarage [id] (then opens a show input dialog with the price to be set) / compragarage / vendigarage [price] / open / close (only if you owners is you can do this command within 10 from the given coordinates)
like this: [spoiler] [img] http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...a-mp-006-1.png [/ img] [/ spoiler]