[FREE] GENIUS ROLEPLAY SERVER IDEA - revolutionary

This will make your server #1 and you will revolutionize the world of roleplay on SA-MP and even revive it, bringing back old players. Here is the concept mapped out in an EASY way. P.S - It's illustrated!!!

SPAWN - NEW LIFE SYSTEM - SELECT YOUR PATH

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE STREETS: You basically walk out onto the streets with 40,000 dollars to invest in whatever you like! You can go to college with the money if you don't spend it but the prices of college are 50,000 once you leave the spawn. People in streets usually revert to crime and illegal drug trafficking / gang activity after a while since they have no education or ways of fitting into society.
TECHNICAL SCHOOL: At the technical school, you enter into a hallway and can walk up to the doors in the hallway to select your desired field of study for any particular profession. Basically, you can go to one door (classroom) and you type /enroll [field]. For example, the player can walk up to a door with a construction icon and do /enroll construction. Now the player will have a 40 minute training session. There will be a total of 30 lessons for each career. 30 lessons times 40 minutes each = 24 hours IRL time. You can go into lessons one after another until you're done but you must sit through the whole lesson and pay attention because there is a short quiz at the end. Between lessons, players may choose to walk around the "campus" of the technical school and interact with other students. Students cannot leave the campus until they are finished with the 24 hours of lessons and they graduate. DONT WORRY - EACH OF THE 30 LESSONS FOR YOUR PARTICULAR JOB WILL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THAT JOB SO THAT YOU CAN OPERATE FLAWLESSLY WITHIN THE SErVER this makes technical schools / college difficult like it is in real life.
COLLEGE: This is the most difficult and time-taking choice but it is well worth it in the end. College works similarly to a technical school - just... with different options and longer total time spent on lessons. The 36 hours seems like a lot but it's split into 54 lessons, each 40 minutes long that will teach the player everything there is to know about being an expert in the field they selected. This also includes review sessions and other general knowledge. At the end of your last lesson, you automatically receive your degree in that field and you may begin seeking work at numerous companies/businesses/etc.

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY THIS WILL BE AN AWESOME SYSTEM!!!
John_McMahon and his brother Bruce_McMahon both spawn and have to make the spawn decisions - the streets / technical school / college.
John_McMahon selects the streets because he wants to keep the 40,000 dollars and invest it somehow. He invests a portion of the money in the stock market and the rest in a gun. He plans to rob a liquor store.
Bruce_McMahon on the other hand went to college. He enrolled and while his brother John was going around robbing liquor stores, Bruce was studying in college. Bruce chose to get a medical degree. After 54 painful 40 minute sessions of lessons, Bruce feels like he is an expert on the topic and he shortly finds a job at All Saints - paying him 2,500 dollars per day.

Enjoy and I hope someone does something with this, if you do, PM Me please?!! I want to play on a server like this.

It's in big text, it must be good!

So, basically its a usual role play, just with different opening ...

Instead of spawning in a middle of nowhere as a hobo with 40k$ in your pocket and choose a job and live your life,you go to college where you lose none to all money on school to be able to choose a job in the future ...

Would be nicer just school life.

lol wut

hosted

I prefer roleplay where you develop your characters to the top, let's the take the street one as an example, you start of with 40k?! That's hardly realistic what would be better is you roleplay as a young teen around 13-15 in the street a gang hangs around in you introduce yourself to the other yougens and slowly make friends roleplaying being kids messing about etc until one day you're offered to do some sort of task. This is much more realistic than your system.

Sure the system may not be perfectly realistic but it would solve tons of common problems.. Starting out with 40,000 is not realistic - true... but if you had a choice, start in the street with 0 dollars or start in college with 0 dollars, every player would just go to college.

Basically, my main point was --> there needs to be a new start and either someone scraps the current job system that EVERYONE uses or they alter it. Literally, if there was schooling / hours put in to classes etc where the player actually LEARNS how to perform an RP activity that will make them a part of society, it would all work out for the best

Imagine doctors getting paid IG like they get paid IRL. There goes your medic RP going through the roof. Don't be worried about "inactive medic faction" again and you can rely on ambulances, etc.

Well I like his Idea and effort.. But It just won't go that great with the SA-MP community in my opinion. Thought I like his creativity.