Half life 3

The part where he takes it down makes me sad, I felt like I was going to cry. http://www.tweaktown.com/news/39006/...it-soon-after/

Problem is, I really want to see this game, play it. I have been looking it up on ****** ever since 2011. I don't know why Gabe Newell is delaying this....

link to the project
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...59/half-life-3

half life 3 should be made from the original ones who ccreate the series the story will not be the real one designed for the game, and i am waiting for this since the episode 2 came out.
I think we gonna see the soldier from halflife 1(a dlc) how g-man has powers and a lot of other stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caoraivoso3
Посмотреть сообщение
half life 3 should be made from the original ones who ccreate the series the story will not be the real one designed for the game, and i am waiting for this since the episode 2 came out.
I think we gonna see the soldier from halflife 1(a dlc) how g-man has powers and a lot of other stuff.
Thing is I just want to see it. I think someone has killed himself, or either frozen himself to pass by the time, lol.

Thank god its canceled this guy will just fucking ruin half life's name...

I think valve is developing it right now.. Their not that stupid dont worry, it will come eventually even if its late by couple years.
You know, they like to take their time

left 4 dead 3 probably come before hl3

or gabe cant count to 3 i forgot.. nvm Then oh well

Half life lives from the story and background. A fan project just wouldnt fit.
Thats like Fallout 3 without Interplay wasnt Fallout. Still a great game but NOT Fallout.

I'm so much waiting for Half Life 3 but don't know when they'll release it. I won't prefer some other developer's Half Life 3 because they can't make something like the original one, I'll only get HL3 made by Valve.

...Just kidding. I just wanted to use this gif.

I want HL3 so bad, but it needs to come from Valve. Having it come from any other developer wouldn't feel right and would drastically alter the series and may ruin it. I'm glad this kick starter is gone.

Exactly what RayW said.

Good. fan-made version would ruin it for me. Valve is working on HL3 for sure.

That's actually smart marketing, if you look back at GTA5, you'll see they announced it 2 year before the release.
Trust me, all this 10 year will pay off HL3. People will go crazy over it.

And please, DO NOT MENTION KICKSTARTER, I hate people bitching for money to make broken games... I'm sorry but these indie devs shit turned gaming industry into shit, and made a lot of lazy people rich.

They are also bussy with SOURCE 2, so who knows what will happen maybe sooner or later.

EDIT:
Here an article about that new engine discover: http://www.valvetime.net/threads/exc...opment.215336/
And some screenshot leaks of Left 4 Dead 2 running on Source 2: http://www.valvetime.net/threads/sou...leaked.244266/

Hopefully it'll be much better then Half Life 1 and 2...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frezemis
Посмотреть сообщение
Hopefully it'll be much better then Half Life 1 and 2...
It will be the same crap, trust me.

Why HL1 and HL2 was crap?

Source 2 is making it's debut.

Reddit link: http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...ust_a_modding/

See Source 2 path:

Quote:

This is definitely Source2.
-It's 64-Bit - That alone would require a huge re-write of Source1
-It can use new file formats that Source 1 can't.
-This engine is DX11, Source1 was DX9 with a few DX10 features added
-There are references to it being Source2 all over the files (engine2.dll, vconsole2.exe etc..)
-The in-game console is completely new and blatantly throws some errors about issues caused by porting into "S2"
This is why it seems like Dota development has slowed down if anything. They're getting ready to switch Dota over to an entirely new engine!

Maybe gordon freeman's voice actor is dead or somethin.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't even remember Gordon Freeman talking...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The voice actor for Dr. Breen died fairly recently.

It's good if they wait few years. That way no one gets borred of it. Not like COD, after MW2 they lost 65% of players. Not to mention after WAW they had no more good games. GTA waits 5 years, so does valve. They get fresh ideas every day. And that way the game will be LOOOOOONG as shit. Same with Far Cry. Every game they made is awfully wrong but awfully interested and good. Every day graphics are better and better. And Valve can't simply graphics from 2001 and continue as planned, they fix the game every day. + It will not have any bugs. Sadly HF will be so good, they will not have money for enough CD's xDDDD just joking. Waiting 10 years gives you much ideas. Much more time for graphics. And since 2015 OR 2016 will be a DEAD year I am sure they will put it in one of those 2 years. anyways can't wait