Guys anyone Can Tell me Which is the Best Screen Shot taker ... Because i want to post a map on the Forums :D

Guys anyone Can Tell me Which is the Best Screen Shot taker That Can Take Screen SHots From Inside the game [i mean inside MTA Map Editor

Click Print Screen (PrtScSysRq) which is located above your up/down/left/right keys

Then open a new image in windows paint(or any other paint program) and click CTRL + V

But Then Wat Should we do?

ShareX

Allows you to take a screenshot of your entire screen via a hotkey and automatically uploads it to Imgur (other options are available, like ImageShack, Photobucket etc.)
Also shows you a history of your uploaded files so you can keep track of them.

Can we put the SS(screen Shots) Like This Guy did? https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=489550

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
Click Print Screen (PrtScSysRq) which is located above your up/down/left/right keys

Then open a new image in windows paint(or any other paint program) and click CTRL + V
This is a too old way. Gyazo, ShareX, Fraps the best ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarbod
Посмотреть сообщение
Why bother downloading a program when you can instantly take a screen shot with no dependencies on the situation for free ? it's not "old" by the way.
Anyhow, I prefer not downloading programs just for a screenshot when I can do it without the trust test.

Gyazo is a very good way since it's uploaded automatically so you don't have to do it.

But Fraps is useless : +3Mo per screenshot.
I don't know about ShareX though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarbod
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you calling us old? It gets the job done, so why consume resources for a lousy 90's-themed program to do the same thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
Why bother downloading a program when you can instantly take a screen shot with no dependencies on the situation for free ? it's not "old" by the way.
Anyhow, I prefer not downloading programs just for a screenshot when I can do it without the trust test.
Why not just use the SA-MP screenshot feature then? :/

ShareX Is good. But can't take picture from games (DirectX/OpenGL).

Gyazo for instant snaps and uploads, and F8 key for sa-mp

Nooo, this is soooo much better http://app.prntscr.com/en/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not just use the SA-MP screenshot feature then? :/
Not available outside of samp .. :l
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire22
Посмотреть сообщение
From Inside the game [i mean inside MTA Map Editor]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
Nooo, this is soooo much better http://app.prntscr.com/en/
Lightshot is the best and I've been using it for ages

Lightshot often doesn't work while in-game and uploading speed is also slow sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
Lightshot often doesn't work while in-game and uploading speed is also slow sometimes.
Would you rather upload to Puush that maintains it's own servers? Lightshot uploads to imgur and if imgur is down it uploads to imageshack, so if the upload speed is sometimes slow I'm 100% sure that the issue is on your side, not on their side.
Also, Lightshot works in every windowed and borderless game and I don't get why you would prefer fullscreen over borderless nowadays anyway.

O.o Thanks ill use Anything of these xd