[Help] Problem with WP_Hash

my player password in mysql was encryption, now i translate is to text, how can i do that?
Help me, please!

You can't do it. That's the point of using encryption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzy951
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't do it. That's the point of using encryption!
i mean i want to disable the WP_Hash

Don't store passwords in plaintext.

If you wish to move from one hashing method to another, what you have to do is ask your players to provide their old password, then run WP_Hash() on it, compare the result to the password in the database and then run your new hash function on it, store the result in a new field (or have a toggle for each player indicating whether they have a new password or not) and in the future, query for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreT
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't store passwords in plaintext.

If you wish to move from one hashing method to another, what you have to do is ask your players to provide their old password, then run WP_Hash() on it, compare the result to the password in the database and then run your new hash function on it, store the result in a new field (or have a toggle for each player indicating whether they have a new password or not) and in the future, query for that.
my server type is RPG and server rules is administrator will not ask player password. So no other way?

By "ask" I mean have the script do it! I did not mean "ask" as in literally have a human ask for a password (that's a big no-no on any list).

Do you have?