Urgent help with new kind of cheat (cleo script)

I am the one of the owner of SA:MP server. We have a problem with new cheat on our servers,actually with CLEO SCRIPT. A few owners on balkan samp servers tried to solve this new cheat, but we didnt succeed and thats why we are asking for your help. We are first one that have this problem ( i think so) and i believe that will be much more problems.
With that cheat u can teleport vehicles on certain range, raise in the air. explode...

Script: -removed-

Video:-removed-

Other servers i played in had hackers that do car hacks example car tornado, all the cars fly up in the air.

<>

Example;
new TimesEntered[MAX_PLAYERS];

OnPlayerConnected & OnPlayerDisconnect: reset it
OnPlayerStateChange - If newstate == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER || newstate == PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER: TimesEntered[playerid]++; SetTimerEx("CFCW", 1500, false, "i", playerid);
Timer: if TimesEntered >= 3, kick, else(if below 3), reset.(set to 0)

Hello everyone. Im a friend of Nixi and a little update. Alright so we know for sure how it works. This script allows the player to chose a mark on the map and teleport all cars into that one point. Some of you may be aware of the script released just a day or so ago. Since the admins/mods or whoever is removing the script and stuff, I'll send it to people via PM if they are willing to help. Thanks up in advance.