Plugin Problem :/

Hi,

I have just downloaded E-RP and the new version has MySQL implemented. Now I moved all the includes it came with and compiled and I saw it was missing the C-MySQL include so I got that and compiled it, No errors! However when I try to start I get these errors:

Код:
*** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[20:38:12] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[20:38:12] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[20:38:12] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[20:38:12] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[20:38:12] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x27201) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[20:38:12]    Error: Function not registered: 'mysql_query'
[20:38:12]    Error: Function not registered: 'mysql_debug'
[20:38:12]    Error: Function not registered: 'mysql_connect'
[20:38:12]    Error: Function not registered: 'mysql_real_escape_string'
[20:38:12]    Error: Function not registered: 'mysql_store_result'
[20:38:12]    Error: Function not registered: 'mysql_num_rows'
[20:38:12]    Error: Function not registered: 'mysql_free_result'
[20:38:12]    Error: Function not registered: 'mysql_fetch_row_format'
[20:38:12] [debug] Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
The NativeChecker confirms that it loaded every single one correctly and I am sure the Streamer is updated but no luck.

You updated the plugins, but not and includes. Download includes, and recompile script with the latest one of streamer and MySQL.

ermmm...

Код:
script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file
Why dont you do that?

Just because compiles doesn't mean it will work, and your streamer plugin/include needs to be updated. I suggest downloading the updated package and just replacing your existing include/plugin with the new one.

As for MySQL, the version you downloaded is either updated or outdated. You'll need to find the correct version for it to work.

Thats the problem :/ I have the includes.. And the plugins. Yet it still gives me the error to update. They are all updated.

Clearly they aren't when it's telling you to update. Did you actually (re-)download the package and replace both of your current files with the new ones?

Yes I have. BlueG's MySQL R7 and all the rest which are the latest. I'm trying to update the C-MySQL now and see if that works