I can't Interact with anything in-game

On SAMP I can't interact with ANYTHING built in game?

N to start engine doesn't work
F for house information
ENTER to go inside the bank

I've re-installed San Andreas from different sources, re-installed SAMP. Got rid of all the mods, Cleo and controller settings. Tried on an Xbox pad + Keyboard. Restored all controller defaults and still nothing works?

Any other ideas?

*Sorry that my first posts a request for help -- this is the only place I know that'll have a solution aha*

Does anyone else in the server experience the same problem? If it is in majority the problem is server side.

Else your net connection is too slow so the commands / actions you input will have a late response / output.

First, F And ENTER (RETURN) Are same.
Second, Do you Have ani ASI Plugins?
Third, Delete gta_sa.set another time. (if you didn't)
Forth, What is your OS? Win 8.1? Win 7? Win 8? Try it in Compatibility mode. (win xp, me, 2000, 98, 95, etc.)

In some gamemodes (rp) you die and you cant use the key thing, i already experienced this but for these reason.Try play on another server and if it works the problem is with the server and not with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areeb
Посмотреть сообщение
Does anyone else in the server experience the same problem? If it is in majority the problem is server side.

Else your net connection is too slow so the commands / actions you input will have a late response / output.
No it's definitely not my connection I have 60mb/s and roughly 40 up and no-one that I know of experiences the same problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarbod
Посмотреть сообщение
First, F And ENTER (RETURN) Are same.
Second, Do you Have ani ASI Plugins?
Third, Delete gta_sa.set another time. (if you didn't)
Forth, What is your OS? Win 8.1? Win 7? Win 8? Try it in Compatibility mode. (win xp, me, 2000, 98, 95, etc.)
Nah don't have any plugins whatsoever
Tried and no effect
My OS is Win 7, I've already tried compatibility with Vista/XP and nothing whatsoever

It's not always your connection's fault that the connection between you and the server is slow (if you catch my drift). If the server is hosted in I.E the USA, and you're somewhere in Europe, it may happen that your ping for that server is very high, and thus resulting in commands or other interactions not being executed/being executed very slowly. If you're sure that the ping is not high, then it might very well be a serverside (script perhaps?) problem.

I had this myself a while ago. When I just started my scripting stuffs I had a VPS over in the USA (I'm talking about well over 2 years ago), and I remember that I stopped development because the ping was so high, it just wasn't bearable anymore lol, the lag and stuff. I'm in Europe, I had a cheap server with a med-low connection which was around ~150, over 200 sometimes. That just doesn't work. Goodluck, I hope you find out what's causing it soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not always your connection's fault that the connection between you and the server is slow (if you catch my drift). If the server is hosted in I.E the USA, and you're somewhere in Europe, it may happen that your ping for that server is very high, and thus resulting in commands or other interactions not being executed/being executed very slowly. If you're sure that the ping is not high, then it might very well be a serverside (script perhaps?) problem.

I had this myself a while ago. When I just started my scripting stuffs I had a VPS over in the USA (I'm talking about well over 2 years ago), and I remember that I stopped development because the ping was so high, it just wasn't bearable anymore lol, the lag and stuff. I'm in Europe, I had a cheap server with a med-low connection which was around ~150, over 200 sometimes. That just doesn't work. Goodluck, I hope you find out what's causing it soon!
Yeah I totally understand but I never have over 100ping anyway, every session I roughly have like 40 each time? Just no idea how to fix it :S

Bumping my thread, still no fix from 2 different sources of help.

Did you try re-installing GTA SA?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you try re-installing GTA SA?
Read the first post, says I've tried it

Well then the problem is server side. Don't they have any forums or anything to report it?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well then the problem is server side. Don't they have any forums or anything to report it?
Yeah I contacted the server owner and he's never heard of anything to do with it and no-one else on the server has that problem. So I got referred here by Haydz ._.

Have you made any recent changes in your GTA? Maybe some mods / modifications / additions / deletions?

Maybe scripting errors or you have lag.