Can we please let laggers suffer more?

Okay, either that or make non-laggers have better control. Laggers are extremely difficult to kill unless you know how to lag shoot and find where their actual body is, they can also kill non-laggers easy because they don't have to shoot and predict where that person is going to be.

It's really annoying that MTA has zero lag but SAMP has massive amounts of lag, why is that?

Are you on 0.3x or on a server with lagcomp disabled? Since 0.3z the attacker reports the damage.

I don't know all the details, but it is said MTA has access to the source code. If that's true (which I don't know for sure) that would mean MTA has the possibility to modify the game and optimize it. SA:MP does not have source code access. (I'm sure of that)

You have to take into account GTA:SA wasn't made at all for the things we do with it now.

Make laggers suffer more? Just kick people above a certain ping.
But that would reduce the playercount, so barely any server owner would do that as the playercount obviously is equivalent to the penis size.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=487997

From where the fuck did you come from lol, lagcomp was introduced a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Make laggers suffer more? Just kick people above a certain ping.
But that would reduce the playercount, so barely any server owner would do that as the playercount obviously is equivalent to the penis size.
I kick the laggers, because when I don't the non laggers start leaving.

My sincerest apologies for bumping this old "rag", I'm really sorry, but I came here for a need of few new anwsers...Please take it into consideration

I get a story ALOT OF TIMES in my server, players with less than 50/90+ pings, telling me that they have a shitty network and it holds as an excuse for their ACTUAL lag(but not really lagging on my screen, like skipping/teleporting from place to place, it's normal,no lag except their HEALTH BAR). Yes, gentlemen, I am in a 0.3z version. Now I want to ask you...Players with such a low ping + they lag (not getting shot-damage when get shot, after 2-3 shots, get around 20HP down by SAWNOFF for example), and now... Is there a possibility that there indeed is a cause of their network, IS it possible that they CAN'T see other people shooting? Packageloss?...Or they are just full of shit, using some sort of lag.cs or some other function?

I want opinions that advocate this type of knowledge, because I have such laggy fellows in the admin team and I get too much report on my people. Please ANWSER so I can show them the proof of your reply.

Thank you,
Radess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radess
Посмотреть сообщение
My sincerest apologies for bumping this old "rag", I'm really sorry, but I came here for a need of few new anwsers...Please take it into consideration

I get a story ALOT OF TIMES in my server, players with less than 50/90+ pings, telling me that they have a shitty network and it holds as an excuse for their ACTUAL lag(but not really lagging on my screen, like skipping/teleporting from place to place, it's normal,no lag except their HEALTH BAR). Yes, gentlemen, I am in a 0.3z version. Now I want to ask you...Players with such a low ping + they lag (not getting shot-damage when get shot, after 2-3 shots, get around 20HP down by SAWNOFF for example), and now... Is there a possibility that there indeed is a cause of their network, IS it possible that they CAN'T see other people shooting? Packageloss?...Or they are just full of shit, using some sort of lag.cs or some other function?

I want opinions that advocate this type of knowledge, because I have such laggy fellows in the admin team and I get too much report on my people. Please ANWSER so I can show them the proof of your reply.

Thank you,
Radess
There are mainly 2 causes of lag, ping (not the problem your admin team is experiencing) and low FPS. Even if the players have low ping like 10-50 and their FPS is too low like 15-25 they'll lag like shit. There are few ways to increase FPS by different settings, you can check it on ******.

OT: Lag shot is a PART of SA-MP and DMing with laggers TBH is fun. If you don't feel comfortable with it, 3z is an option for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areeb
Посмотреть сообщение
There are mainly 2 causes of lag, ping (not the problem your admin team is experiencing) and low FPS. Even if the players have low ping like 10-50 and their FPS is too low like 15-25 they'll lag like shit. There are few ways to increase FPS by different settings, you can check it on ******.
Non-sequitur. If it's a FPS loss, they would CLEARLY be moonwalking. That's not even appearing from their side, I know all their PC specs, they're fine and we can draw away those options you offered...

Second, @iFarbod...If it's packageloss...The only way for them to check this is via F5 and the list of their statistics will appear in-game...But how can I valuate those statistics on my own, instead of them telling me those? Is it even possible to check players in that particular zone?... I'm really having hard time believing that such players are SO DAMN hard to kill (they're sawn-off buggers, God help me) without a SHRED of teleport skin of their in a low ping, not even a single skip for a centimeter, they're all smooth like baby's butt... It's probably lag.cs and I told them tons of times that they can't have that...However, I'm willing to hear more anwsers.

Thanks