Serious Y_INI fatal-bug in most SA-MP Hosting LLC's

let picture talks

I was experiencing a stats saving bug that was driving me crazy, and also a rare reported login bug.
I checked my scriptfiles folder to check the Users files of my admin system, a surprise showed me that all the users ini files have 0 bytes. which means nothing saves.
once i reported it to SMARTBYTESHOSTING, they said that it has something to do with Y_INI and their FCAdmin.

I moved to Vortexservers i thought its only on Smartbytes aka Kingj servers. But i found out that most hosts are facing the same thing. They tell they are investigating it.... but no changes

Well before those hosts installed the new FCAdmin Cpanel, I had no bugs the server was running all day like a baby. but now i do.
Smartbytes says they got many REPORTS about it from costumers as they told me. But no one seems to post such a thing here

im sure most of you have that issue.
Any recommendation on running my server back safely?

They did get a lot of reports about the issue. I for instance reported it. I switched to MySQL rather than waiting for the issue to get fixed. I had the same problem with my previous host.

could you clear out on how to get that mysql works? i have never used it before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash_
Посмотреть сообщение
could you clear out on how to get that mysql works? i have never used it before.
MySQL is much faster/better/secure/simple

should i remove YSI to run mysql? or should i remove some other plugins?
i tried it and didnt work.

should i re compile the admin system and define things?

sorry for bumping

For making MYSQL work. You first need to make all your saving system to MYSQL. You need some sort of skill in MYSQL for doing it. You can learn it from some tutorials & basic MYSQL GMs under " Game mode" section.You have to make edits in the script and compile it .