MAC Using Winebottle Can't Load Servers

So I'm completely new to all of this, I've never played SA:MP or even San Andreas on the computer (certainly have played all GTA games on PS2/PS3. I've had a lot of RP experience in forum-based games and this seemed pretty interesting. In any event, I'm running a Macbook Pro and I'm running Wine/WineBottler. I packaged two separate apps one for single player, one for SAMP and single player runs fine. I fire up SAMP and selected the installation etc... and I can see all the servers all that is working fine.

However, when I try to load a server (I attempted to load several different ones) it brings up the game as if it's loading shows the progress bar at the bottom left of the splash screen and then crashes with the exception 0x7BC298B8. I was unable to find any support for this specific exception nor can I find anyone having exactly my problem... Has anyone else overcome this? I did delete that Userfile in an attempt to solve it as well gta_sa.set or whatever. I'm running the following winetricks in the bottle: d3dx9, devenum, quartz, and corefonts.

just try installing windows on that using bootcamp like most mac users did

Thank you for the reply, I'm aware of that and know exactly how to make it work running crossover as well. I'm trying to use Wine in this case and would appreciate any help getting that to work. Thanks!