[Plugin] Streamer Plugin v2.7.2 with vehicle streamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiRaLoKa
Посмотреть сообщение
for windows only? no linux version?
I need to get home to my linux computer so I think that in the next few hours there will be also linux version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimor
Посмотреть сообщение
I need to get home to my linux computer so I think that in the next few hours there will be also linux version.
okay, thanks.

never forget to give +REP for you

EDIT:

i got these error when compile my script with your streamer

Код:
D:\AiRaLoKa\SA-MP Server Project\MP Server\New Indo Stunting\pawno\include\streamer.inc(255) : error 021: symbol already defined: "GetDynamicVehicleZAngle"
D:\AiRaLoKa\SA-MP Server Project\MP Server\New Indo Stunting\pawno\include\streamer.inc(256) : error 021: symbol already defined: "SetDynamicVehicleZAngle"
D:\AiRaLoKa\SA-MP Server Project\MP Server\New Indo Stunting\pawno\include\streamer.inc(257) : warning 200: symbol "GetDynamicVehicleDistanceFromPo" is truncated to 31 characters
D:\AiRaLoKa\SA-MP Server Project\MP Server\New Indo Stunting\pawno\include\streamer.inc(260) : error 021: symbol already defined: "SetDynamicVehicleColor"
D:\AiRaLoKa\SA-MP Server Project\MP Server\New Indo Stunting\pawno\include\streamer.inc(267) : warning 200: symbol "GetDynamicVehicleComponentInSlo" is truncated to 31 characters
D:\AiRaLoKa\SA-MP Server Project\MP Server\New Indo Stunting\pawno\include\streamer.inc(333) : warning 200: symbol "OnDynamicVehicleDamageStatusUpd" is truncated to 31 characters
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664.samp	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.
2nd EDIT:

fixed

i commented these line, some of them are already defined (maybe you're sleepy and forgot to edit them) and some more are too long

i think these line
pawn Код:
native GetDynamicVehicleZAngle(vehicleid, &Float:x, &Float:y, &Float:z);
native SetDynamicVehicleZAngle(vehicleid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z);
should be

pawn Код:
native GetDynamicVehiclePos(vehicleid, &Float:x, &Float:y, &Float:z);
native SetDynamicVehiclePos(vehicleid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z);
you should shorten these function/callback

pawn Код:
native GetDynamicVehicleDistanceFromPoint(vehicleid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z);
native GetDynamicVehicleComponentInSlot(vehicleid, slot);
forward OnDynamicVehicleDamageStatusUpdate(vehicleid, playerid);

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
okay, thanks.

never forget to give +REP for you

EDIT:

i got these error when compile my script with your streamer

Код:
D:\AiRaLoKa\SA-MP Server Project\MP Server\New Indo Stunting\pawno\include\streamer.inc(255) : error 021: symbol already defined: "GetDynamicVehicleZAngle"
D:\AiRaLoKa\SA-MP Server Project\MP Server\New Indo Stunting\pawno\include\streamer.inc(256) : error 021: symbol already defined: "SetDynamicVehicleZAngle"
D:\AiRaLoKa\SA-MP Server Project\MP Server\New Indo Stunting\pawno\include\streamer.inc(257) : warning 200: symbol "GetDynamicVehicleDistanceFromPo" is truncated to 31 characters
D:\AiRaLoKa\SA-MP Server Project\MP Server\New Indo Stunting\pawno\include\streamer.inc(260) : error 021: symbol already defined: "SetDynamicVehicleColor"
D:\AiRaLoKa\SA-MP Server Project\MP Server\New Indo Stunting\pawno\include\streamer.inc(267) : warning 200: symbol "GetDynamicVehicleComponentInSlo" is truncated to 31 characters
D:\AiRaLoKa\SA-MP Server Project\MP Server\New Indo Stunting\pawno\include\streamer.inc(333) : warning 200: symbol "OnDynamicVehicleDamageStatusUpd" is truncated to 31 characters
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664.samp	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.
2nd EDIT:

fixed

i commented these line, some of them are already defined (maybe you're sleepy and forgot to edit them) and some more are too long

i think these line
pawn Код:
native GetDynamicVehicleZAngle(vehicleid, &Float:x, &Float:y, &Float:z);
native SetDynamicVehicleZAngle(vehicleid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z);
should be

pawn Код:
native GetDynamicVehiclePos(vehicleid, &Float:x, &Float:y, &Float:z);
native SetDynamicVehiclePos(vehicleid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z);
you should shorten these function/callback

pawn Код:
native GetDynamicVehicleDistanceFromPoint(vehicleid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z);
native GetDynamicVehicleComponentInSlot(vehicleid, slot);
forward OnDynamicVehicleDamageStatusUpdate(vehicleid, playerid);
That caused because natives names are too long, it will be fixed in the next version (I will try to finish in the next hour).

Update:
Should be fixed now.

nice, starting my project from begining :/

That's actually great. Did you ask Incognito to release this? As far as I know, he also accepts your commits to the code on Github, you could simply send a pull request and he would merge it as it's really a great addition to streamer plugin.

Again, great job, I've been waiting for this functionality for so long, tired of using CreateObject for vehicle spawn areas.

I would love to see this working on a linux platform. Great work so far!

Beta 3:
* Dynamic Objects and 3Dtext labels are now attachable to dynamic vehicles.

Very nice!

When done, Incognito should merge this.

I hope you didn't forgot about the trailer functions, and also about GetDynamicVehicle(First/Second)Color.

This looks better beta by beta. xD Great job.

EDIT: "The source can be browsed here. This repository can also be cloned" . The link sends us to original Incognito's Streamer github page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IstuntmanI
Посмотреть сообщение
I hope you didn't forgot about the trailer functions, and also about GetDynamicVehicle(First/Second)Color.

This looks better beta by beta. xD Great job.

EDIT: "The source can be browsed here. This repository can also be cloned" . The link sends us to original Incognito's Streamer github page.
The trailer function is a little bit tricky, I started working on it and I will finish soon.

About the color there is GetDynamicVehicleColor:
Код:
GetDynamicVehicleColor(vehicleid, &color1, &color2)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The trailer function is a little bit tricky, I started working on it and I will finish soon.
I thought it was hard... But you didn't tell anything about it.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
About the color there is GetDynamicVehicleColor:
pawn Код:
GetDynamicVehicleColor(vehicleid, &color1, &color2)
Yes, I know, but sometimes we need to get just one color, without using another variable which we won't use. I personally need the first color (sometimes you can't see the second color on some vehicles), but I don't like to create a variable for the second color. And it isn't hard to make in C++, so why not ? maddinat0r added it in his Vehicle Streamer plugin, that suggestion was mine too.

New function for first, second color requires more memory by default than use new variable everytime for second color. This function alsу possible in pawn.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I thought it was hard... But you didn't tell anything about it.

Yes, I know, but sometimes we need to get just one color, without using another variable which we won't use. I personally need the first color (sometimes you can't see the second color on some vehicles), but I don't like to create a variable for the second color. And it isn't hard to make in C++, so why not ? maddinat0r added it in his Vehicle Streamer plugin, that suggestion was mine too.
I have an suggestion:
I will try to make that if you pass 0 instead of an variable then the color will not passed so for example this:
Код:
new color1;
GetDynamicVehicleColor(vehicleid, color1, 0);
Will get only the first color.
And this:
Код:
new color2;
GetDynamicVehicleColor(vehicleid, 0, color2);
Will get only the second color.

What do you think about it?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I have an suggestion:
I will try to make that if you pass 0 instead of an variable then the color will not passed so for example this:
Код:
new color1;
GetDynamicVehicleColor(vehicleid, color1, 0);
Will get only the first color.
And this:
Код:
new color2;
GetDynamicVehicleColor(vehicleid, 0, color2);
Will get only the second color.

What do you think about it?
That's a pretty good idea, but what if we want it to be directly returned, without using a variable at all ? D: (a small thing, but still a thing)

I'm looking forward to seeing this finished off. It's looking great so far.

well i will wait for the final version that compatible with linux...
it's annoying to update my plugin everyday :/

EDIT:

do this streamer increase the limit of vehicle that can be created?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

EDIT:

Yes, you can have ∞ vehicles, but you can stream maximum 2000 at once.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

EDIT:

Yes, you can have ∞ vehicles, but you can stream maximum 2000 at once.
LOL xD
who want to spawn 2000 vehicle at once xD

it will player got a f*cking low FPS xD

The best thing would be replace complete vehicle system in samp server to this, if this would be done 100%.

But that would require lot of memory hacking
Anyway if you are boring after vehicle stramer done, you could add support for YSF. (AttachDynamicObjecToObject, AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
The best thing would be replace complete vehicle system in samp server to this, if this would be done 100%.

But that would require lot of memory hacking
Anyway if you are boring after vehicle stramer done, you could add support for YSF. (AttachDynamicObjecToObject, AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer)
It can be very challenging to replace whole vehicle system, I love that idea.
Want to work with me on that?