[Plugin] [REL] Execute

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MrS]Lake
Посмотреть сообщение
Does someone know how to open and close a file using linux cmds?

Like windows cmds, for example:

open
pawn Код:
exec("START samp-server.exe");
close
pawn Код:
exec("TASKKILL /F /IM \"samp-server.exe\"");
But i want for linux
Start: shell_exec("cd /path/to/server; nohup ./samp03svr &");
Stop: shell_exec("pkill -9 samp03svr");

I suggest you use ssh2 module, it will work much better.

Works greakt - have anyone usefull Functions like:
Quote:

exec("COLOR 1F");

or:
Quote:

exec("TASKKILL /F /IM \"RocketDock.exe\"");

?

This plugin seems to crash my friend's PC. Is it compatible with Windows 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJIET
Посмотреть сообщение
This plugin seems to crash my friend's PC. Is it compatible with Windows 7
Should be compatible with all versions of Windows that can run the C++ libraries really.

Although I cannot see at all how this plugin could make an entire Operating System "crash"

Well I'm not sure what exactly caused his OS to freeze, but it has something to do with this code:
pawn Код:
exec("cd npcmodes & if not exist dir_npc md dir_npc & cd recordings & if not exist dir_rec md dir_rec");
Once that code was removed, the crash disappeared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJIET
Посмотреть сообщение
Well I'm not sure what exactly caused his OS to freeze, but it has something to do with this code:
pawn Код:
exec("cd npcmodes & if not exist dir_npc md dir_npc & cd recordings & if not exist dir_rec md dir_rec");
Once that code was removed, the crash disappeared.
I just tested that on Windows 7 Professional x64 and it worked fine, so I don't know what could be causing that, has he tried running the samp-server.exe as an Administrator (Right-click and run as administrator)? You could also try disabling UAC. Either way both of those options may help, the executable might not have access to write directories. I just know it worked fine for me and I have UAC disabled.

The directories were actually created normally. Everything froze a few seconds after command execution (tested 2 times) and then he had to shut down his PC manually... but oh well, the main thing that the crash is gone now.

Thank you so much for this. I've been rattling my brain over how to automatically chmod something my script creates and this just solved my problem. Without this I don't know what I would have done.

Please implement a native to check if the target is a Windows or a Linux host:
Код:
#ifdef _WIN32
    int OS = 0;
#else
    int OS = 1;
#endif
AMX_NATIVE_CALL GetOS(AMX *amx, cell *params)
{
    return OS;
}
Thanks in advance.

OMG, nvm i wronged

Is it possible to make a "dummy" windows plugin for this? Just so we won't get any errors while trying to run it on our PC, and not having to go back to your script and comment #include <exec> and the function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathTone
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it possible to make a "dummy" windows plugin for this? Just so we won't get any errors while trying to run it on our PC, and not having to go back to your script and comment #include <exec> and the function.
I don't really know what you're asking, or what you are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't really know what you're asking, or what you are talking about.
When trying to run the server on windows, and we have #include <exec>

It will give us a runtime error, so is there any way to make it easier so we don't have to comment "#include <exec>" every time we are going to test the server on our windows PC?

Is there any way to thread this plugin?
I'm trying to do a big operation with exec and the whole server is frozen until it finishes...

Thanks!

This is like a command processor or what?

Works like a charm with Python scripts

How to do this on linux?
pawn Код:
new file2[256];
format(file2, 256, "pawno/pawncc.exe scriptfiles/%s.pwn",rec_name[p_rec_id[playerid]]), exec(file2);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suxi
Посмотреть сообщение
How to do this on linux?
pawn Код:
new file2[256];
format(file2, 256, "pawno/pawncc.exe scriptfiles/%s.pwn",rec_name[p_rec_id[playerid]]), exec(file2);
You have to use WINE.
http://dracoblue.net/dev/compile-sam...-exe-on-linux/

and is there another way? D=

Why don't you just use edited pawn compiler by Zeex/xeeZ? He fixed several issues related to compiler bugs plus there's a Linux version aswell https://github.com/Zeex/pawn/releases